Compared to EQ

O

Ossa

Well gotta do sumthing i`m right jarred off, but compared to when I played EQ the downtime on DAOC is sooooo low.
I can remember the servers just going offline right in the middle of big raids and not coming back for a couple of hours, the server outage I have encountered on here is minimal, in fact apart from when I played when it first came out I can't remember many problems at all.

I hope they perservere and get SI up and running and I wish you all loads of luck with your new Toons.

Ossa

F

Falcon

I got to agree, as retarded as GOA consistently prove themselves to be, it's still not quite retarded as OSI were when I was playing UO. Sometimes the servers would crash every hour for like 4 days and you'd NEVER get free days subscription off those tight fisted bastards :) Also it tended to be perma-laggy, something which DAoC has pretty much done away with apart from those with unfortunate routing problems which can be their ISP's fault not necessarily GOA's. All in all I think DAoCs the most stable MMOG I've come across, however GOA aren't the best company who could've been chosen to host it imo.

F

Flimgoblin

Falcon...

you spent an entire paragraph praising them for having the servers up, not much downtime etc.

then say that GOA were a bad choice...

umm wha? :)

Users who are viewing this thread