Company of Heroes 2

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I have finally got into this game. They have, well, basically made the screen look much more like CoH1, which is a Good Thing.

Play it. Now.

That is all.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Had it for ages 'cause of some bundle but not even installed it. Think that the war setting thing has worn so thin with me that I just can't get excited over that sort of shit any more.

Really worth it @throdgrain?

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Playing two or three games a night mate. When it came out I didn't like it so much, the playing screen bit was too small, and I didn't like the Russian Army much, or the squads freezing over in the cold.

But they have British and American now too, and the cold thing appears to have stopped. It's like a shinier CoH1, which is OK by me, I bet I had 1000 hours on that game at least. Plus, I love the whole WW2 thing as well :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Playing two or three games a night mate. When it came out I didn't like it so much, the playing screen bit was too small, and I didn't like the Russian Army much, or the squads freezing over in the cold.

But they have British and American now too, and the cold thing appears to have stopped. It's like a shinier CoH1, which is OK by me, I bet I had 1000 hours on that game at least. Plus, I love the whole WW2 thing as well :)
I love w2 setting stuff too. Will have to try it out again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom