Community Night

B

bigfoot

Bondie now has control over the servers and is organising a community night as follows:

Day : Every Monday
Time : 7.00pm - 9.00pm
Place : #game.stvef

S

[SF]Damien

there where we meet up b4 we go and have a game?

C

Campo

Place : #game.stvef

How do we get to this (I am a bit of a noob at his)

B

Bondie

go to www.game.ent and login with your email and pass then up the top you see a 'chat' button which you click. :) feel in details and you should connect to IRC and should see a button called 'channels'

looks down to star trek and click it and your there

C

Campo

Will the community night happen? I only ask because there have been a few organised nights that have not happened and there has been no explanation.

B

Bondie

i was there m8 just running late, i ran home :) but me and kevin were speaking in irc and I will host them but ive been to a few and no1 has come :|

C

Campo

Next Time

I'll be there 4 the next m8, no worries. Had a nice chat with Kev anyway so all was not lost. Is there a preview server for EF as it works for TFC? When they moved to the preview server they have a full game most nights.

K

KevinUK

About 4 guys came to irc but all at different times lol. If theres 3 of us ready on irc we can go straight in and maybe others will join the server then?

B

Bondie

no preview server i asked but game.net dont beleive it is nessary

C

Campo

Originally posted by KevinUK
About 4 guys came to irc but all at different times lol. If theres 3 of us ready on irc we can go straight in and maybe others will join the server then?

Sounds good 2 me. 7pm it is then m8

H

Havoc

I have posted this to the CFS web site to see if we can get some people together.

Cheers,

]CFS[ Havoc!

C

CAC

i would be playing EF"2 but im waiting for the beta#2 patch:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread