Commodities Exchange

• Thread starter Brannor McThife
  • Start date
B

Brannor McThife

Ok, let's get the ball rolling.

How many emeralds is a sapphire worth?
How many sapphires is a diamond worth?

Who's going to propose a trading platform?

Emeralds are really easy to come by, sapphires relatively easy for 40+ groups, and diamonds not so easy.

Best place for for emeralds/sapphires I found (in Midgard zone) was right at the end of the low level zone. There's a big chamber full of mobs that drop sapphires, and a chamber full of mobs that drop emeralds just before it.

All these mobs were blue/yellow to me at L46. Did die there though when I aggro'd a blue and yellow. :( Good money too, never less than 50s, made a quite a bit of cash too...which all went towards repairing my items and the 12g for constitution.

-G

M

Myshra

well...

im giving all my emeralds away as i dont need em, but i was after a staff with 49fire focus (34 saphs) to tide me till im 48, and for that i found i was getting more diamonds then actual bloody sapphires, but as i badly wanted the staff i sold out for: 1 diamond = 6 saphs. think it was a bit cheap imo, but i needed em bad. anyway, im now happy :)

M

Myshra

oh, and the best diamond spot is a lvl 40+ group doing nightmares.. found deep in the alb area... otherwise known as near the mid portal :)

btw ta to the mids we slaughtered near the inquisitor passage.

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

after speaking to a friend from usa servers he reckons the best place for dioamond seals is the hulks at the bottom of the spiral roadway . he said they reasonably safe and add in 2-3 mobs at a time each dropping 3-4 diamond seals

O

old.Noita

How about 10 Emerald is worth 1 Sapphire and 10 Sapphire is worth 1 Diamond?

Just a thought but seems nice and simple.

Noita Helsdottir
Spiritmaster of 45 Winters
Eye of Odin
Flammen Vakten

Users who are viewing this thread