Comming back

O

old.Hienrich

Just though i let most of u know that ill be comming back with in the next few days, with a new account and stuff, so does anyone have a suggestion on who i should be and stuff.

ill told you ill be back eventually lol

V

vindicat0r

50 Chants 50 Parry Paladin , I hear they own ;)

P

[PS]Venom

Friyah!

Friyahs are scary, as you know :p

Either that or another gimpie paladin :) Sod 50 chants 50 parry :p

Or try something like a merc, fast and hard hitting.

:)

O

old.Odysseus

I I were you I'd go

crush merc (briton perhaps) or friar. cleric is also a possibility - very easy to level.

T

Tiarta

i would go Friar too, good tankage, good resist buffs and self buffs, and u can get a sb or ns to jump you and give them a nasty surprise :D

T

tazzke

Welcome back mate

always nice to see an old face coming back to the game

Now you get Khalen, Kcini, Reverent, Laypoh etc for us too :p

PS: come back as a tank...always nice to have around..and a lot easier to keep alive than those casters

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Tiarta
i would go Friar too, good tankage, good resist buffs and self buffs, and u can get a sb or ns to jump you and give them a nasty surprise :D

good damage... not good tankage
good tankage = ability to soak lots of hits from 3 purples bearing down on you :)

L

lofff

wb ;D f u wanna roll a tank again i suggest u go for the slam/pole armsman ;p albion lacks many of those.

:kiss2:

K

Khalen

Originally posted by lofff
wb ;D f u wanna roll a tank again i suggest u go for the slam/pole armsman ;p albion lacks many of those.

:kiss2:

LOL we got lots of those only you don't see em that often because they all quit, can't get groups (yeah weird huh) or they don't know how to slam :p

L

lofff

k then, roll one of those with rvr purposes ;&, cos u might have lots but theres not a single one roaming emain.

:kiss2: u too khalen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom