Commands!

B

bredo

Can anyone point me to a site or url where i can read on all commands available and what they do? I seem to discover new ones every day, so theres gotta be huge amounts out there.

Would be cool to learn how to make macros to set off alot of styles etc.

S

sieben_dapoet

i think the camelot herald may have a list of all commands.. try them first, if not i dunno :(

B

baphomet

The SI manual has a pretty complete list of commands.

B

baphomet

Originally posted by Addlcove
I just said that :p

I thought you were referring to the original daoc manual, which has some commands listed, but it's pretty limited.

K

kemor

In case you didn't know, we have an online manual which is pretty nice is you ask me and list most (if not all) the commands.
If you see something missing, feel free to report it via our CS tool RightNow :cool:

P

parisienscot

Erm when you are playing just press F1 - then click "The Basics" - then "Slash Commands" - voilà complete list!

S

sieben_dapoet

ooo your good paris... 1 gold star for you :)

O

old.Tohtori

Slashcommands? ..but i use pierce weapons...

G

geysor

Erm when you are playing just press F1 - then click "The Basics" - then "Slash Commands" - voilà complete list!

Does this display the complete list now? It was missing a load of the guild and chat commands when I looked at it last (yonks ago)

P

parisienscot

They updated it last patch - I wouldn't stick my neck out and say it's 100% complete, but much better than it was. Go have a look.

N

-Nxs-

Some minor tweeks to the list.

http://www.camelotherald.com/slashcommands.php

/disband [playername] - lets you remove a player from your group if they can't be targeted, always usefull for the player that runs off to suicide so he can train without disbanding first.

And for the euro servers
/appeal - lol yeah ok... you wish !!!
/charcopy - dream on !!

And dont forget the new stuff
/vidreset - clears video memory, seams to work for me makes things a little quicker after a zerg.

G

geysor

And don't forget that all important /QUIT command

L

Ljors

Originally posted by sieben_dapoet
Sieben points to his orignal reply, then to Kemors reply and wonders if Ljors can read ? hmmm.....

{sorry couldnt resist}

Ok! Well i can read. Saw that you mentioned Camelot herald. But, hmmm i didnt se a link. So that's why i posted my reply.

nuff said?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom