Commando weaponsmith

• Thread starter old.pala hellraiser
  • Start date
O

old.pala hellraiser

Hi all, got myself to commando today an am looking for a weaponsmith that can actually make a bloody commando weapon :) Any of you guys able to or know anyone that can? Am on Eclipse server.

Cheers

J

.Jos.

No...I don't think there is. I am faintly aware of some kind of problem with advancement if you "go Commando" as it were. Check out official Commando boards for more info is all you can do

E

Ebonn

Ive sliced a few launcher pistols so there is some out there somewhere.

W

|WarpiG|

i was at Kiaszer's shop last night, he was selling launcher pistols and a load of others that i never seen.

About 8K each i think...

O

old.pala hellraiser

Hi thanks, where is that shop please?

W

|WarpiG|

North of a city on Naboo, cant remember the name sorry.
Got a waypoint i can send you tonight if you want.

W

wichtel

Launcher pistol gives pistol xp, not HW xp :( So you are stuck with that, even if you get the other weapons (they hit for nothing, so no way to skill up with them, even if you get one).

Rumours are that the ingredients for the heavy weapons just dont exist on any planet -> no HW available.

Wichtel

F

Faeldawn

A few of the rarer materials dissapeared a few cycles ago and never reappeared.

A few others do exist, but not in high enough density to make extraction worthwhile.

Had a very long conversation with a weaponsmith on Starsider once who wouldnt make Commando weapons simply because there is no demand for them except to-order and even then the price his PA decided to charge non-PA members is extremely high (didnt get the exact amount, but it was something like 30k).

O

old.pala hellraiser

bumping this thread, any weaponsmiths make commando weapons yet?

O

old.Katie

Give Danne a message i know he can. One of, if not the best Master Weapon Smith on the server

E

Ebonn

Originally posted by old.Katie
Give Danne a message i know he can. One of, if not the best Master Weapon Smith on the server

You would say that though, hes in same guild as you :)

But yeah ive sliced tons of Light Lighting Cannons( ok so not a commando wep but hey ) made by him so he must be doing something right.

edit : sliced a flamethrower today and got to see it in action.. all i can say is LOL.. it needs fixing.

O

old.pala hellraiser

Thanks for the replys and yes LOL to the flamethrower that I managed to get. But when your a commando it aint really that funny :(

O

old.pala hellraiser

Thanks for the replys and yes LOL to the flamethrower that I managed to get. But when your a commando it aint really that funny :(

E

Ebonn

Probably wont make you feel better but Commando and Driod engineer are there top prioritys class wise. :)

But not as important as Melons, slow moving cats, and how many CSR tickets you can have :p

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Ebonn
Probably wont make you feel better but Commando and Driod engineer are there top prioritys class wise. :)

But not as important as Melons, slow moving cats, and how many CSR tickets you can have :p

Problem atm is that instead of fixing broken classes the devs seem too busy nerfing chef's, TKA's and CH's.

I have yet to see one fix to my career line (BE), my pets are either bugged, worse stats than wild tameable ones, untameable or have a habit of sneaking out of the datapad and making a break for (Braveheart style) FREEDOM!!!

Its the most widely played classes that will be adressed first and im afraid that Droid Engineers, Commando's, BE's, Rangers etc wont see much lovin for a while yet.

Users who are viewing this thread