Coming to SWG soon was wondering best pve 2 player lan combo

S

snoz

Hi guys

Me and a mate going to lan swg abit see if we like it etc, atm we play daoc and quake :]

Anyway was wondering what you think would be a good 2 player team for pve xping and money etc :)

I've been told CH is nice ?

Thx for any replys

W

|WarpiG|

Creature Handler is great for PvE, along with Teras Kasi, heavy swordsman or some other form of high damage profession...

But, SWG cant be played on a lan, its online only... if thats wot u mean. You can play 2 accounts on the same connection if thats any help.

Me and a friend used to go on Krayt Dragon hunts or tool about Dathomir running Bolma or giant baznitch missions :)

I am a Master CH, Ranger, pistoleer, medic... an he was a master Heavy Swordsman, Master Creature handler (before the Holocrap phase :p )

S

snoz

Thanks for reply mate

Yep we playing laned via adsl connection to server etc :)

What you said sounds good.

So the CH's pet would tank ? and the other who is a high damage dealer just pound on the mob ?

How about regening action stuff and that ? do u need buffs or smt and if so what spec is are they ? :]

W

|WarpiG|

The pets would tank, leaving you an your friend to do as much damage as you can before the pet hits the floor :p
medic can heal action and health on the fly... sitting on the floor or in a camp slowly heals everything. A master doctor can buff your stats but you can get along fine without them.

A commando seems to be the best heavy hitter at the moment, but with all the crying going on by the kiddies, i think they in for a whak of the nerf bat.

O

old.Cordain

One of you should be atleast 0230 Doctor. (~1100 buffs)

Also if one of you is going to be a Doctor and you will be playing together more than often then both of you should max mind and focus and drop constitution and stamina to min.

That would make your stats something like 2000+,2000+,~1000.
When one Stim E can heal you for over 1k you really dont need regen.

S

snoz

thx cord

Could you go max CH and put enough into doctor line to get that ?

Or would the commando do mix commado line/doctor line ?

G

granny

Originally posted by snoz
thx cord

Could you go max CH and put enough into doctor line to get that ?

Or would the commando do mix commado line/doctor line ?

I'd suggest one of you go master CH - there's a nerf for CH's coming in the next few weeks that will make all except master CH's a lot less effective.

A

azvero

master creature handler and master doc would do nicely. Take some pistol skills or something and you got yourself a solid 2 man team.

Users who are viewing this thread