Coming back?

Norvegicus

Fledgling Freddie
How would the game treat new players now?
Long time since ive played this, and i would have to start all over again from scratch.

Only high levels left in this game?
so boring having to solo alone for ever before being able to group, seems theyonly make expansions and addons to keep there existing players, like ToA and New frontiers, all seem to be made for High level characters..

am i completaly wrong here?
kinda miss daoc, actualy the first game i ever played , and i miss my Norseman Healer and the Alb zergs : ;)

-TDA-Shaki

Fledgling Freddie
Norvegicus said:
kinda miss daoc, actualy the first game i ever played , and i miss my Norseman Healer and the Alb zergs : ;)

You actually miss being steamrolled :touch:

Well TOA has made the game more prolonged, as for the new player starting from lvl 1, beside getting to 50 as it was there are now Master levles, Artifacts (camping and levelling).

You could probably roll 10 lvl 50 chars from lvl 1 in the time it takes to get a full toa sc and ml10 on 1 char.

Camping Cloudsong artifact for 13 hours only for the mob not to drop it is highly annoying :m00:

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
If you were comming back to Prydwen I would not advice it but if you are from Excal I think you can still find some below level 40 exp groups, prydwen dried out and wont offer a player below their 40s much more than endless soloing (speaking from an Alb/Hib point of view no idea about mid / prydwen though).

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
Assuming it was an English server you were looking at then Andrilyn's advise is sound. Prydwin population is currently averaging 600 and with max numbers just below a thousand. And the trend is down.

Trend is also down on Excal but at least the base numbers are higher.

I posted a summary of the GoA produced peak numbers in another thread and another poster added a link to some 'current' population graphs going back to October. Have a look and you can see the reasoning behing suggesting Excal rather than Pry

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
On an average night in Alb/Excal /who all gives 600 people of which about 400-450 are lvl 50. Dunno about the other realms

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
dont.

or as said above, deffinatly not on prydwen anyway., you'll be kicking yourself later on in game if you do.

Norvegicus

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks! :)

like i suspected, guess ill wait for WoW or something.
I miss daoc but not worth it if ill have to solo to lvl 40 really :)

play planetside untill they relese it, tho SOE have manage to fuck that game up as well :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom