Coming back

Blake

Fledgling Freddie
T:worthy:hink i might give it a try again, only wondering where i should go ...was playing destro on K8P but that seems to be gone ,...
This time i might go for order instead , White lion or SW only i fear SW will never get a chance in doing good on contrib overall.... or do i mistake..?

Any advice?

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
SW is good fun to play and suits the stand off battles at the lower tiers. Havent tried the WL yet but probably wont as i dont really like pet classes.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
SW is good fun to play and suits the stand off battles at the lower tiers. Havent tried the WL yet but probably wont as i dont really like pet classes.

SW is a kiting class, and widely seen as being a little gimped. Similarly gimped is the Engineer, but I really enjoyed mine (he's 10 now) - he does good damage with big talismans, but is regarded as being "not deadly", and doing "support damage".

WL can be awesome in T4 with Pounce (Mastery: get it asap around 18, I think). I hear the tactic is to Pounce into squishies at the back of zergs, then pounce to a tank to get out. If you don't like the pet, the WL can use the "Loner" tactic which boosts your own damage (by 25%) if you don't have the pet.

If you want to go FotM overpowered class, I'd recommend : Warrior Priest/Disciple of Khaine.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Would consider paying another month if we could have our large scale sieges with less latency, hell the old school daoc relic raids where more playable..

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Would consider paying another month if we could have our large scale sieges with less latency, hell the old school daoc relic raids where more playable..

Superfast broadband will save Warhammer! Oh...

(What did you say about the old daoc raids?? They were totally unplayable slideshows. Come on now, you remember having to look at the ground to up your framerate, don't you? IT WAS STILL FUN. Maybe this is just me being old, but I think we're spoilt these days)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom