Coming back.

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there old middies!
I quitted Daoc 2 1/2 years ago , about when WoW was released.

Im installing the game now, i have up 2 shrouded isles, so i need buy all the latest expansions or ?

Basicly we are a few old daoc players tired of WoW and going back 2 daoc before we go WaR.

Would love 2 get some feedback what i need 2 buy of expansions and approx time 2 get desent items for rvr...

Cya in rvr :flame:

Regards , Lizz.

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
arepa is still in RG keeping the guild active, talk to him and he will sort u out

kivik

Part of the furniture
Heh remember you :)

You'll want expansions up to and Darkness Rising, I'm doing fine without LoTM. Don't know much about healer templates but most contains same old ToA Artifacts (EoY, Zo, Jacina etc).

Welcome back.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
From looking at your sig, you have a rr9 healer which means you can get to start RvRing pretty quickly.

Nowadays you get both ToA and Catacombs expansion free. There are two more expansions Darkness Rising and Labyrnth of the Minotaur. You can buy them very cheaply from the GOA website, I would recommend both.

It has recently been added that you can buy alot of things with Bounty Points. With your rr9 healer you should be able to buy most of a new template with these and then spend a few hours in any reasonable exp group and get anything leveled. You will also want to get your champion weapon (which comes with DR expansion) This has awesome stats and comes with a MCL2 charge! Depending on the number of BP you have you can buy this too however you can also just go and RvR for a while and get your champion weapon that way.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there old middies!
I quitted Daoc 2 1/2 years ago , about when WoW was released.

Im installing the game now, i have up 2 shrouded isles, so i need buy all the latest expansions or ?

Basicly we are a few old daoc players tired of WoW and going back 2 daoc before we go WaR.

Would love 2 get some feedback what i need 2 buy of expansions and approx time 2 get desent items for rvr...

Cya in rvr :flame:

Regards , Lizz.

All u need to do is get my help:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom