coming back to camlann till war release

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
i am thinking to coming back to camlann till WAR comes to open beta phase ,
so i was wonderin whats the situation in camlann ? where are the fights right now ? do i need any more items from minotaur's labyrinth expansion ? Do we have any difference in gear ? for example atm i can use a berserker with 101 str 95 quick cap 85 con 0 dex , 10 meelee speed, dmg, style . 26 to all resists.. ml9 is that enough ? or the game at its current phase needs sthing more ?
thnx in advance

Zurking

Loyal Freddie
so i was wonderin whats the situation in camlann ? French are opening up baguette cafés at every corner.

where are the fights right now ? You know the Hobgoblin hut near the bridge in like the socttish country party, well we're all there but we dont so much fight we splash each other with water from the river.

do i need any more items from minotaur's labyrinth expansion ? The Crotch Cup of Warmth is pretty good, the fury texture give you extra comfort but it highly attracts aggro from bear cubs..speshuly female ones.

Do we have any difference in gear ? Well since we had the the shrouded isle race 2007 we all wear matching one piece leather suits.

for example atm i can use a berserker with 101 str 95 quick cap 85 con 0 dex , 10 meelee speed, dmg, style . 26 to all resists.. ml9 is that enough ? ..No.

You need more shlong

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
the fights are in gothwaite
there is hibloop this 20/5
Yes, that zerker will give lots rps
up to you if u wanna use lotm drops

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
the fights are in gothwaite
there is hibloop this 20/5
Yes, that zerker will give lots rps