comics

Saviour

Fledgling Freddie
Oi!
theres this little comic somewhere which makes a little fun of games like daoc and everquest... somewhere... just wanted the URL to it. cant remember the name to it

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty sure you mean GU Comics - they do more on Everquest and such though, and less on DAoC (though what they do on DAoC is pretty funny :D)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Saviour said:
Oi!
theres this little comic somewhere which makes a little fun of games like daoc and everquest... somewhere... just wanted the URL to it. cant remember the name to it

Beside WTFcomics, GUcomics and camelotaddict that have already been mentioned, some others I enjoy reading is:

RPG-World-Comic
- A story about a solo player RPG char-group and it is very funny, if you read it from start!

Real-Life-Comics
- A comic based around the author himself, he is a geek, a roleplayer, and he's friends are around the same and they live in 1 house, very weird and some of the plotlines involve traveling in time to buy better computers??? I need to say more?

Saviour

Fledgling Freddie
Twas gucomics i was looking for. but the rest is good as well. i thank thee all

Psygnosis

Fledgling Freddie
This one is one of my faves, if you're into humurous stories...They cover just about every popular MMORPG on the market. Search for Kwip and Phil, they're the characters that share funny DAOC stories.

http://www.neenerneener.net

Gianna

Fledgling Freddie
I was trying to find a thread that linked to my comic, since freddy's house suddenly appeared as a referrer, and stumbled upon this post during a forum search (I like to see what people comment but I can't find the thread in question).
Can I answer you by pitching my comic or is it very bad form? :)
It's http://www.thenoobcomic.com

I hope you enjoy it. And now sorry but I want to try these emoticons!!! I... can't... resist...
:bazbeer:

ooooooooh...

Gianna

Vorna

Fledgling Freddie
tbh gu comics has a new game search now so u can search for just daoc comics... its a nice webby hav it set as home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom