1069390_572169486174395_797496507_n.jpg
Phase 2 of The Avengers​
x-men-days-of-future-past-logo.jpg
X-Men​
guardians_of_the_galaxy_logo.jpg
guardians-of-the-galaxy-2014-marvel1.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I see a lack of rockets on rocket raccoon. Otherwise pretty much what was expected without any surprises.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
And where is exactly is my mighty mouse movie?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Man of steel was meh, not really overjoyed about bat man being rebooted to try and boost the next superman movie.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Meh, they are overdoing it now. Far too many superhero films now.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Meh, they are overdoing it now. Far too many superhero films now.

Yea, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the anime cartoons turned into movies but done by good directors rather than shit ones - stuff like dragon ball z, bleach etc etc - would be nice to see them done by good directors rather than hollywood numpties.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I wish they'd just stuck with the proper story arc of the X-men from the start instead of letting everyone fuck with it! But I have my fingers crossed, As Days of future past were some of my Favorite cartoons from the series. And from what I have read so far about it I'm gonna love it :p

Loved the Loki clip, can't wait for Thor 2, the second part of the Avengers and Captain America 2.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Ultron. O. M. G. !!!!

it will be shite :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
wonder how they're going to make ultron fit... in the comics didn't ultron almost kill all of the avengers except for iron man, hulk and errr someone else?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
well there's been about 17 ultrons so he seems the perfect foil for movies. kill him, some bit left over, he gets rebuilt again.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
wonder how they're going to make ultron fit... in the comics didn't ultron almost kill all of the avengers except for iron man, hulk and errr someone else?

If anyone can Joss can!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
More interested in thanos really. Ultron is a bit of a one two three villain.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Does anyone else think that Tom Hiddlestone is just a bit too into the whole Loki thing? Most actors worry about type-casting, he seems to be working at making one character his whole career, (or indeed, life).

As for Superman/Batman; that's a bit worrying...
batmansuperman.jpg

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I'm surprised at the Batman/Superman crossover surprise given that they've been in a zillion crossover comics down the years already. The potential for drama on the side of the goodies is great as they really don't like each other.

However, being Hollywood, the plot will probably come down to Batman getting rid of Kryptonite so Superman can save the day.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Following Zod's invasion, The Dark Knight takes it upon himself to make sure that this alien known as Kal El is not a threat to earth.

The Bat's dark and brooding personality and exposure to the corruption in gotham, convinces him that no one has the moral capacity to resist bieng tempted to use such enormous power for their own ends.

Queue conflict as the Bat starts his own crusade to neutralise Superman before he gives in to temptation, meanwhile supes defends himself, trying to convince bruce that he is no threat.

Finally, something even more dangerous looms and they join forces to defeat it.

Totaly just called the plot for superman vs batman

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Following Zod's invasion, The Dark Knight takes it upon himself to make sure that this alien known as Kal El is not a threat to earth.

The Bat's dark and brooding personality and exposure to the corruption in gotham, convinces him that no one has the moral capacity to resist bieng tempted to use such enormous power for their own ends.

Queue conflict as the Bat starts his own crusade to neutralise Superman before he gives in to temptation, meanwhile supes defends himself, trying to convince bruce that he is no threat.

the plot will probably come down to Batman getting rid of Kryptonite so Superman can save the day.

:D

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Since that's a mish-mash of various comic set-to's between Batman and Superman down the years, I'd hardly say you "called it". A big part of the whole "Infinite Crisis" crapfest (which finally put me off DC for good) was Batman developing contingencies to stop the Supers (Superman in particular but all of them) in case they go "bad". You've had Superman actually giving Batman kryptonite in the past so he can put him down if he went nuts, and I believe they said at Comic-Con this film will use elements of TDKR as its plot (although since Superman is a government stooge in that one, I'm not sure how that will work).

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Haven't ever read a single comic. Unless you count watchmen, but thats a graphic novel isnt it?

Obviously i am aware that The Bat and Supes have clashed in comics, but had no idea of the how's and whys. My thoughts were based on the recent movie characters and the tone of the films.

Good to know i was on the right track though. :)

Gray

FH is my second home
Karen Gillan (Doctor Who) is in Guardians of the Galaxy...

She shaved her head for the role...

original.gif

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I have enjoyed the recent Batman/Superman animated films, though one of them has disturbing artwork for superman. But I know the real life films will not go down that road. Sounds bad but I am oversaturated with Batman at the moment, with the films, games, and comics I may take a break so I can appreciate it later down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom