Come to Leirvik everyone !!!

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Lets zerg dance and kill eachother all week/end long !

Chop chop :fluffle:

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
Yea well played all those "solo" mincers stunning/mezzing ppl then running off for help from all the other albs,such skills :twak:

You pissed all the mids off last night so much they just logged.Some of us tried to continue but those mincers and the buffed necro really did take the piss.

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Kelan said:
Yea well played all those "solo" mincers stunning/mezzing ppl then running off for help from all the other albs,such skills :twak:

You pissed all the mids off last night so much they just logged.Some of us tried to continue but those mincers and the buffed necro really did take the piss.

Those the same 7-8 mids killing me solo now ? :p

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing to do with me i'm not there atm,im sure u can muster some friends to come help u sooner than later.

I come blow u a kiss and hope you feel better :wub:

sirius

Fledgling Freddie
oi

He u albs put up a good fight yesterday at one of the leirvik towers, mids did't wanna come in range, great fun and sissy mids.

Will keep a lifedrain rdy for u bomben:)

:m00:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
bleh I hate fighting buffbotted opponents unless I can at least get some aoe buffs.

everyone buffed = fun
noone buffed = fun
one side with buffbots = bleh

(though if yer outnumbered 2-1 I'll forgive ye ;))

Nobloc

Loyal Freddie
I'm playin there with my sm (Sillblok).
Always fun there :) (maybe that's because i don't really have a problem with bb'ed players as an overpowered dark sm :p)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Been great fun in Leir, hardly any ToA in there, lack of overpowered RA's going on, kinda like being back in SI to a certain extent really loved my time there, tho only a few days. :)

Just when you lvl out, means lots of farming for ToA and so on grrr :p

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
leirviks always fun u just gotta be patient. there are days when one realm just OT's a little but the vast majority of times theres some very good battles that go on there.

I miss it now :( oh well ToA grind now

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
I miss leirvik, cleric dinged 45 by pure accident, had some good fun in there, tempted to level up another toon and keep him in there :cheers:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
aye it's usually great fun :) just occasionally gets a bit naff...

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I agree , but think they could have made the leirvik design a bit more interesting .. more hills/trees and land .. less water =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom