Come back!

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Its boring to run around solo on this server :( Get back here guys! I miss you:cheers:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Its boring to run around solo on this server :( Get back here guys! I miss you:cheers:

Nothing would warrant me to come back to Dyvet atm Albs on there don't want to fight anyway all they do is Pve towers keeps as per usual.

At least there is action on US servers and at least you get to fight people instead of guards.

Last time we were on Dyvet Albs went Pve mode and whinged that we were spoiling they pveing of keeps and towers so in all honesty I am happy for them to Pve the frontier and when Doppels arrive they can farm DF to they hearts content.

Soulja

deez

Fledgling Freddie
just sitting looking into your screen for a few hours, untill you see youre on desktop > dyvet.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Plenty of action on German servers. There have been a few casual guild groups that have been running recently too.

deez

Fledgling Freddie
atm on hib/doven <- had about 1200 ppl in eu primetime lastnight :)

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
There is a Free Week inc.

Most of the former players will receive an invitation to return to the game for seven days (from 29 January to 4 February).
- Camelot-europe

illu

Part of the furniture
There is a Free Week inc.

Most of the former players will receive an invitation to return to the game for seven days (from 29 January to 4 February).
- Camelot-europe

They should do a free month, so that everyone has a chance to have a little fun again.

Also all classes should have /level 50 now, PvE is yawn and people just want to RvR, that's what made DAOC the best game ever.

Tonight was the first night I've had a crap connection to the US Servers. Managed about 24 hours of playing time in total so far without a problem so I'm hoping it's just a Saturday night thing and not something regular.

PvE is boring the crap out of me. GOA and Mythic should talk to each other and enable account moving for people that want it.

Oli - Illu

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
They should do a free month, so that everyone has a chance to have a little fun again.

Also all classes should have /level 50 now, PvE is yawn and people just want to RvR, that's what made DAOC the best game ever.
Oli - Illu

If it were any other server, i'd agree. But it turns out that its harder to do arties/mls/cls/rps/bls on dyvet than it is to level up to 50 atm.

I'd much rather have /insta all the above, than a /level 50.

illu

Part of the furniture
If it were any other server, i'd agree. But it turns out that its harder to do arties/mls/cls/rps/bls on dyvet than it is to level up to 50 atm.

I'd much rather have /insta all the above, than a /level 50.

Yeah - the main way to get those things is through population. You need either people to help you or enemy to kill, hence why I have now started on US Servers.
It's horrible starting all over, but I'm just thinking long term, it's for the best.

I'll take advantage of this free time coming up on the UK Servers to see what my toons had and how they are specced and I will try and do the same over in the US. Then I will kill all the Albs and Hibs over there and take over the world :>

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom