Come back to mordred!!:)

Lawnmower

Fledgling Freddie
Hello there.

Recently re-opened my daoc account after several years break and saddened to see the total death of mordred! without checking the forums, there's probably a load of posts such as this and I don't want to stir up any argument or debate over why it's dead etc:)... all im here to say is me and a couple of buddies gonna roll there for the hell of it, most of us have bb accounts to help and gonna form a guild probably. With /level 40 and 300% xp on mainland figure it will be a fun diversion.

Any are welcome to join us and willing to help anybody out who needs xp. Hopefully this won't get flamed, just thought it'd be nice to see a little interest in pvp if anybody's up for it! Happy hunting all and hope everybodies still enjoying daoc! :cheers:

Lawnmower

Fledgling Freddie
Yehuh, i just /level 40'd my two chars this minute so did my buddy, its crazy! :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Yeh mord is /level 40 and with the cluster to Gaheris or Ywain inc its a cheap way to get 50.

That and rp is triple that of normal servers, killing a 50 bot at 40 will get you 4k for example.

If you get regular pvp going there i may log the ns to kill you all heh :D.

Lawnmower

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe i look forward to it... yeh it would be nice if we could generate some interest get some old pvp'ers back in the mix maybe.. see how it goes, like i said me and buddy willing to help anybody who comes along :):drink:

Everz

FH is my second home
Alot ex-mord/camlann are on devon as it is, got to hope for a devon crash, last time it happened mord shot up to 150 pop heh.

Lawnmower

Fledgling Freddie
Aye.. been playing on devo but i miss the pvp atmosphere, camlann was a lot of fun too.. the good old days:)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Anyone wanna start a group, just as a backup, incase the action pics up?

Everz

FH is my second home
The action will pick up for the PvP BG on Gaheris, i'd happy kill you all till i ding rr5 though :p.

Lawnmower

Fledgling Freddie
Meh, i'd rather have a proper pvp server than a pvp bg tbh :p killing in mag mell, cots, gh and df ftw :drink:

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
cba tbh, only cocklocks and olollollspamlvamps -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom