come and play in HW soloers n stuff

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
would be nice if it was possible to make HW an attractive rvr zone ;) is has some nice fightground tbh \o/

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Not really sure about that, its just mmg/hmg the gates are to close together, albs run up to mmg then go hmg if nothing there, mids go straight to hmg if nothing at mmg also, hibs vice versa, the vast expanses of HW rarely get used.
They should of placed one of the gates on a different zone wall to offer more alternative routes of travel, or maybe im just the only one that hates camping.
I do like HW though for fights, but I usually find its its duos and trios that come through the gates not soloers :rolleyes:

Chilly

Balls of steel
i wasnt but youd probably kill me 1on1 unless i cheated and mocced or osmething.

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
No point to go HW with the retarded hib group killing soloers and then do /rude /laugh spam, that still roaming there.

spongegob

Fledgling Freddie
BaTDiE said:
No point to go HW with the retarded hib group killing soloers and then do /rude /laugh spam, that still roaming there.

this isnt nly in HW, that it's anywhere u go :eek6:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
BaTDiE said:

Make that 2fg of brehons following some *very* strange routes.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Can't seem to get past the Albs there...

And nice fight Lalia, shame you called for help.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:

Sorry, but there's not way we're letting that 2fg back in to run around. And we have keeps to retake :)

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Sorry, but there's not way we're letting that 2fg back in to run around. And we have keeps to retake :)
At what point did i look like 2fg? :wub:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:

And nice fight Lalia, shame you called for help.

It was more like "Why's Lalia's health going down? SHIT!!!! OVER THERE!!!"

You'd have killed me otherwise :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Actually - having moaned about the 2fg Hibs - once we evened the numbers out there was some damn good fights, especially that stand off at HMG.

Thanks for coming back again and again.

Thilde

Fledgling Freddie
BaTDiE said:

were u the naked mincer?
if so very sorry :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
aye -felt bad for that dwarf duo that we kept meeting :( sorry :) (they did manage to kill our mincer though whilst we were spread out chasing hibs)

superb evening of RvR to be honest :) thanks to those hibs that kept coming back (and *mumbles* about shrooms ;))

Dukat

Resident Freddy
always up for 1 on 1's in hadrians after 10-12ish, just as long as its with an afk BB or something :)

seriously tho i've had some memorable 1 on 1's in hadrians, yesterday a ranger attacked me and Sureshot got used properly for the first time :)

and like just now, had green agro on meh when a troll and a rr1 norse came, they waited for me to kill it, then i to fight the rr1 norse, i died but atleast it was (kinda) fair :)

Gremon

Fledgling Freddie
Albion can be proud on his defending populance this evening.
Retaking Benowyc and Erasleigh.
After that a defence of Benowyc, with hibs on 2nd door, Erasleigh with same Hibs that got to 2nd door, After that same hibs came back to Hurbury and were killed on 2nd door. After that the same hibs came back and were killed on 2nd door Benowyc.

My hat off to the Hibs for continuously coming back and Albs for a great defence. :clap:

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh was a great night...I still wonder though wot ML that ability is that that fg hibs had to see a solo alb hiding inside the villa in HW...

and to those 2 mids..sowwy we killed your ressbot...he didnt put up a good figth :(

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Wabbit said:
Ahh was a great night...I still wonder though wot ML that ability is that that fg hibs had to see a solo alb hiding inside the villa in HW...

and to those 2 mids..sowwy we killed your ressbot...he didnt put up a good figth :(

Aye some good defending, it was my idea to try beno while you were at eras, thought we might have a better chance inside the courtyard bashing the 2nd door when you turned up, at least it meant we got some rps in the process :D

Would have gone better if we had 2 bards instead of 1 and 2 fop, personally I enjoyed playing my VW (malorianan) love 2x instas to interrupt and then lifetapping ;)

Ups replied to the wrong post, haven't drunk my tea yet!

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
aye -felt bad for that dwarf duo that we kept meeting :( sorry :) (they did manage to kill our mincer though whilst we were spread out chasing hibs)

That would be me. :)

Actually lots of fun, even though thanks to my habit of running off in random directions i seemed to die a lot (Nolo? Was that the ranger who kept killing me? Argh! :) )

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Culanan said:
Aye some good defending, it was my idea to try beno while you were at eras

That was brilliant stuff - we were like "oh god, will they just give up and go home???" :) Absolute respect to the lot of you - you never gave up, you always came back for the fight. Great night's RvR and I hope you got lots of RPs - you deserved them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom