com on albs or u w8 till all will log on to pve keeps again

szogun

Regular Freddie
we w8 for albs at eras and seems thay stilll w8ting for more ppl thay ready need 2fg to do something

szogun

Regular Freddie
seems all albs w8 untill all will log of to go pve again

Had fun yesterday against Douglas grup nice fights even if lost untill one alb and his 3 extra account took pve Nottmore. Thay lost at glen coz ofnobish skills even rr11 not helps much for some of em like Lxn cant u kill anythink solo only when 3-4 more with You? Personaly i like Remoteacces this guy is incredible paing for 4 accounts to put em on stick and give extra rps for others. Keep going m8!!! Only his style of plaing sucks but its alb style so cant do much about it. Same with Alphera and his inf friend went to pve DC when mids have fun at reteaking Blend. Nice defend Douglas we had problem no seer only 2 bbots against your heals.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Perhaps time to dust of the bain and slay some :p
but but i have so much fun on US/Alb in el pvemode ^^

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Fatcode, my internet is down so can't play atm! How is le arms doing?

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Fatcode, my internet is down so can't play atm! How is le arms doing?

sorted long time ago, sorting cleric atm just need a bp ring. and ofc all mls :>
doing small dragon crap atm :(

CorNokZ

Wish I was there with you :( Need small dragon crap on my scout aswell for the weapon.. And ofc all mls aswell :<

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Wish I was there with you :( Need small dragon crap on my scout aswell for the weapon.. And ofc all mls aswell :<

there is a raid later tonight. 1-3 if im correct :(
But u know me ill prolly make something new and fix it up so we can pl later on. pally arms cleric all done, except all the damn mls :(
Oh and btw only the small ones are up, the big one is down

An issue with the Dragons (in the classic zones) has been brought to our attention that could cause issues with the servers. Because of this, we have turned off the dragon spawns for the time being while we look into the issue further. We're sorry for the inconvenience and we'll let you know as soon as we have any additional information.

CorNokZ

I do tho.. All the time! :(

(<3 aika eventho you play Killibury ;p)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
where do you play? I hardly play though, like once a week or so ;<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom