Colialt

O

old.Ramas

Not to my knowledge.

Most raids fail either due to....

1) Insufficient dps to grind through his HP while he's vulnerable.

or

2) Zerg too big to be sure everyone has good lammia faction, or to be able to rely on discipline not to attack a lammia.

or

3) The bugger not spawning in the first place.

R

rayzor_e_w

HG tried it one night, but he didn't spawn. :(

Would love to try it again ;)

Q

quinthar

Dont think I have heard or seen anybody do him but hes a nasty git, we helped out the lammias one night for a laugh, 50% of my necro's life/pwr taps resisted on his little friends, 100% resisted on him, its an epic battle though, recommend people see it for themselves.

There was 4-5 of us watching and we decided to have a wee go at them, I dont think we made much impact at all, Lammias kicked their arses mostly, collait just got beaten by the time of day tho.

L

loxleyhood

Im pretty sure I read in the Colialt thread on VN that someone on Excalibur had killed him.

D

DeaD GuRu

studuy

been looking into this mob for a while now

the main problem is spawnrate, as it is part of a faction war (presumably) between lamias and morgana and her spous.

there are only certain times when you can attempt an attack on this mob

therefore you will need the following:

2 well build full groups that camp the area with iron will. Because if you know how bad TK spawn this one is worse.

it has taken three real life days before they first got their eyes on the spawn then they were wiped because some peeps haven't got a clue what Factions are and how they can be used.

There is more info on when you should engage the mobs etc....

this ain't verry easy, but i'm willing to start up and help peeps in gettting rid of this rarety :)

what would i need to help:

ppl with a lot of patience, Real adventurers
necromancers, buffbots, healers, cabalists, theurgists and a couple of useless pallys or plateheads to keep some oggro bussy

ALL have to be friendly faction to Lamias.

if anyone is interested in this attempt, i'm wandering the dales with, nasdrovnje, Tash, xarmia, Thiandson. I wil not even start staking out the area if i do not have a nice FG of adventrurers along my side :)

The angered corpses near the wight lights are a part of that event in the area btw... so you know the level of these guys, Demoliches ets... are harder

cheers

B

Bleri McThrust

CoA took a raid to kill him recently.

Failed because of Mids :(

Mids decided to chose our hunt time to try and take Renaris, so there we was with 3FG suiciding on the undeads.

K

Kagato.

I believe the trick is basically to try and keep as many of the Lammias alive as possible until Coliat becomes vulnerable, as you'll only have a short time then to kill him.

Take from the Albion Epic Encounters Guide, posted somewhere before:

Colialt: Colialt is an extremely powerful lich, and probably comparable to Legion in difficulty. I’ve only killed him during Beta, so I don’t know what his item drops are. He has been imprisoned by the Lammias, but he grows powerful enough to free himself at midnight each night and attacks the Lammias. If you have high enough faction, you can fight on the side of the Lammias against his undead minions here and have an easier time overall. Otherwise, he will continue spawning minions and kill all the Lammias. The hard part here is that Colialt is totally invulnerable from Midnight to 6:00AM, at which point you have a small window to kill him. Again, this is easier if you can keep the Lammias alive, but that’s not completely necessary.

S

sugah

All my main chars have good lammia faction so if anyone plans this raid then give me a shout. I've been on my necro alot lately round the ancient zombie camps so have seen a few msg's about the lammias and Coliat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom