Wean yourself of of DAOC with this.
It accurately simulates a Keep Raid.
But is so much more fun

V

Validus

nice 2 games there: "defend the castle" and "popup mayhem"

D

Damon_D

WTF here I am all hungry and stuff , I click this thread in hope of a turkey sandwich..and what do I get..nix nada numbsda :(

"" wander's of to make him self a mushroom stew ""

C

Cadire

url deleted due to excessive (and some dodgy) popups.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Cadire

hehe played that game, never noticed the pop-ups, thank you mozilla :)

game is pretty funny but at lvl 30ish you just get a 1000 archers, 10 repairmen and they never even readh the doors

T

tris-

wbats the point in deleting URLs, why not just a warning saying excessive popups and leave it in? im sure people can make their own decisions.

L

Luv_Bunny

where were you when this was posted? (look for the link somewhere on the first page of the thread)
http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=64926
and what about the signature of this friendly person who seems to enjoy making fun of me? (starter of the thread)
http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=66919
(no i'm not gonna restrict my signatures just for his, other ppl who don't see it 2 and i don't like it anywayz, told him a couple of times, won't listen to me)

and you just deleted a link coz of popups?

sorry for beeing like this, been having a really bad day :(
nothing personal, just pointing out some stuff that's been bugging me.

R

Rubric

Originally posted by n3wbie
wbats the point in deleting URLs, why not just a warning saying excessive popups and leave it in? im sure people can make their own decisions.

Lay off Cadire hes doing a fine job. Maybe some people complained about the thread to him. The mods do a tough job as it is without people moaning at every little thing they do.

Maybe the original poster should warn about the amount of pop ups.

L

Luv_Bunny

Originally posted by Rubric
Lay off Cadire hes doing a fine job. Maybe some people complained about the thread to him. The mods do a tough job as it is without people moaning at every little thing they do.

things like that can get you killed

i agree with n00b, but i'm not claiming cadire is doing a bad job, he is indeed doing a fine job, we're just giving some constructive comments.

C

Cadire

As I use a popup killer, I didn't get any... so I stopped that running, and got a shedload. One tried to change my Homepage, another caused my PC to freeze.

I PM'd Mung (the thread starter) re the deletion, and he was fine about it (he didn't get any popups either, so was in no position to warn people).

As for not modding other urls, etc. The mods are only human and do miss stuff... that's why we have a 'Report This Post' button. Reported posts are acted on (if appropriate), and if anyone feels harrassed by another, then a report will be handy then too (after all, if someone doesn't complain how do we know they're offended; they could be best pals for all we know!).

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Rubric

The mods did a fine job when your other account was banned, yes.

L

Luv_Bunny

As for not modding other urls, etc. The mods are only human and do miss stuff... that's why we have a 'Report This Post' button. Reported posts are acted on (if appropriate), and if anyone feels harrassed by another, then a report will be handy then too (after all, if someone doesn't complain how do we know they're offended; they could be best pals for all we know!).

guilty for not reporting it, but could you do something about the sig? it's really bugging me :(

T

Teh Krypt

About the sig Cadire, would like it if the reply wasnt "You can shorten them using BW thing"

You see I would do this but most are informative and I dont mind them

Example:
"Excalibur/Albion
Luv Bunny Lvl 50 briton mercenary
Pyully Bunny lvl 16 briton minstrel
Astili NightAngel Lvl 50 briton cleric(Semi-Retired)
Gunbunny Lvl 12 briton wizard
<Blade&Quill>
britons and bunnies rock
Prydwen/Midgard
Pyully Lvl 10 norse zerker
"
This is a fine sig and not annoying at all... but Rubrics is just plain text.

R

Rubric

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
This is a fine sig and not annoying at all... but Rubrics is just plain text.

If sigs where meant to be shorter there would be a limit to them.

Move on.

L

Luv_Bunny

i've been thinking of making my sig shorter, but i'm still looking for a good quote to put in it :)

O

old.LandShark

Krpyt, there are two more lines in Rubric's than in Bunny's. Stop being petty, for goodness' sake; this would have been pitiable before we could arbitrarily display only as many lines of sigs as we wanted.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Krpyt, there are two more lines in Rubric's than in Bunny's. Stop being petty, for goodness' sake; this would have been pitiable before we could arbitrarily display only as many lines of sigs as we wanted.

Please reread my post, maybe iI didnt but it clearly, one of them is informative about who the person is and who he/she plays in daoc the other is a load of solid text that not many people give a dam about

L

Luv_Bunny

sig shorter now, temporary link added, untill i can find something good to put in

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Luv_Bunny
sig shorter now, temporary link added, untill i can find something good to put in

CUTE KITTEN!

M

Munkey-

And so the taint began to spread, perverting thread after thread. Already the hobbits could feel it approaching, harrying travellers who told tales.....horrible tales

of lameness
of randomness
or cadires arse

and of the strange viral disease that made their third legs falls off

but worse.......far far worse..........was the way it just went on and on and on and on and on and on like the episodes of Andy Pandy.

No end in site.
No sight in end.
All shite
Driving me round the bend

("driving me round the bend", makes me think that someones flushed me down a toilet tbh)

L

Luv_Bunny

munkey, somehow you managed to bring back a smile to my face during this dark day

ty

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Munkey-

or cadires arse

I would edit that if I was your or you'll end up being banned, this is not a flame just a warning, ty!

M

Munkey-

erm. yes. of course not! Absolutley prepostirous idea that anyones third leg would fall off.

:m00:

Btw, anyone got some spare superglue? Its for my....uh... model train

M

Munkey-

but now the choo choo cant go into the tunnel and deliver its passengers at the station.

The fat controller wont be pleased

R

Rubric

Originally posted by Munkey-
but now the choo choo cant go into the tunnel and deliver its passengers at the station.

The fat controller wont be pleased

I got some glue.

Suggest you get ur munkey check book out.

T

The Kingpin

Guys, shut up, he just doing what he is ment to do, that link gave up some rather nasty .exe files (points at Damini)

It was also moved from other forums becuase of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom