Games CoD vs MoH

So, CoD or MoH?

• Call of Duty will be better/more popular

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Medal of Honor will be better/more popular

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I don't give a flying monkeys, but I think I'll vote anyway, because it makes me feel warm inside.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Honestly don't know.

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Popularity doesn't equal quality. CoD has been pretty shit for a few years now and sells by the bucket load, no idea about MoH though, it is certainly a looker but they have generally not been that good for a while either.

I think its the formula that is getting a bit tired really.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Christ, Battlefield 2 is OLD. Dont tell me you play that every day, I wont believe you ;)

The new MoH is the same kind of thing as Battlefield Bad Company I think. When BF:BC2 came out I thought it was great, and played it a lot. But the lack of maps became a real issue for it somehow, and when the original beta for MoH came out I downloaded it, and when I found I couldnt log in for some reason didnt even bother to follow it any further, just ignored it.

A couple of months ago I finally gave up playing CSS every bloody day. That's been like 10 years or something.

I've got loads of games on my pc, and in truth I'm not playing anything as much as I did now, but I find myself at the moment still playing CoD4 and MW2a bit as well oddly.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Still play Bad Company 2 and MW2 and MOH look too similar and less fun to play. COD tends to get filled with teenagers hating anyone and everyone, so if MOH doesn't include that bunch then I may give it a try. As for being popular I think COD will win out, some people will transfer to MOH most likely people who remember playing the first ones. But most people will see it as COD but with DICE multiplayer so some Bad Company lot will make the transfer just for the DICE or the entry to the BF3 beta.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Bad Company 2 all the way CoD MW2 was shit and should never have been released (except for the single player which was good but short) and MoH is just.. MoH.

But fuck all of them Duke Nukem Forver > them all :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aye, Duke(now that he's finally unfrozen) hopefully will usher in the apocalypse of reality shooties and usher in a new age of "ridicilous men with ridicilous guns doing ridicilous things".

I'll support either series who steps out of the stale bucket and does something interesting (iow; takes the theatre of war out of the safe hollywood).

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Bad Company 2 is great i still play that nearly everyday. Its great cause all the teenagers stay in COD and the adults are in Bad Company. I also prefer the feel of running as a team, COD forces you to play lone wolf, mainly due to random spawns and not being able to spawn with your team

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Bad Company 2 is great i still play that nearly everyday. Its great cause all the teenagers stay in COD and the adults are in Bad Company. I also prefer the feel of running as a team, COD forces you to play lone wolf, mainly due to random spawns and not being able to spawn with your team

Yea CoD was super easy in comparison to BC2 that said BC2 is annoyingly hard when the other team have good snipers >< you can't do fa even as a team you're dead before you can do much damn arty from snipers sees to that.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I play with a full team with no randoms all split into fireteams of 4 can usually find us with the same tags :) very rarely lose a match as we are all in party chat so can talk to the other squads in the team. Play proper tactical and every squad with a healer and ammo, some with 2 snipers doing the kills, medic healing and rezzing with the 4th being a spotter. Or else engineers running etc. Everyone doing their part with no random lone wolves

Thats how it should be played

Best little trick i love doing is getting a quad loading it up with c4 running it into a point with loads of enemy, jump off and blow the c4, instant multi kill haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom