Games CoD goes spubscription based

Chronictank

FH is my second home
lol they need to fire Tiffi before he runs the company into the ground

Aada

Part of the furniture
Couldn't give a monkey's they won't be getting my money enough was enough for me after BLOP's the same old thing over and over.

Battlefield any day of the week for me.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Speaking as a PC CoD'er who got utterly fed up with the unplayability of BLOPS and the complete failure to fix it the chances of me subscribing to this are only expressible in imaginary numbers.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
roll on battlefield 3, refuse to pay for cod.. has its moments online but nothing you'd pay for :l

Bobby Kotick, die in a fire you greedy fuck.

Edit: I remember when the parasite fuck was on about charging for game fmv.. his words were basically "We could rip all the FMV out of games and sell it seperately from the game" I was like, can you fuck.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
can only help BF3 when it launches :D

seriously tho this is shocking a subs for a fps game i mean WTF what exactly does it get you in the long term?? will there be new maps on a monthly basis etc seriously cant wrap my head round this one.

can only hope this fails so other companies dont follow suit

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
seriously tho this is shocking a subs for a fps game i mean WTF what exactly does it get you in the long term??

Well, it worked for planetside before SOE fucked it up with core combat. :)

Tho i suppose that's slightly different as that had a persistent world, and COD as far as i know, does not.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
Call of Duty®: Elite

had to have a look cos i just cant get over it i see nothing in there that cannot be done for free basically this is gonna appeal to the hardcore gaming clans not the casual players

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have to say I hate this sort of shit.

You want us to pay for maps, then fine, dole out the game for nada with a trial so that I can see if the maps are any good.

You want us to pay for the game, fine, sell it with all the maps, weapons, etc included and don't cock-block them.

This constant attempt at blurring the lines between the two is just terrible.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
So what do you actually get that you didn't before?

If they want to charge a fee why don't they just make an MMO so the game warrants a subsciption?

I traded in CoD a while back and got BF2, much better online fps by a hell of a way.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
For the people saying, you don't need a subscription to play the game, it's basically just the equivelant of all the stats from Bungie.net but for CoD; heatmaps, k/d ratios and all sorts of shit that should already exist for free.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
So what do you actually get that you didn't before?

If they want to charge a fee why don't they just make an MMO so the game warrants a subsciption?

I traded in CoD a while back and got BF2, much better online fps by a hell of a way.
no, you can't get access to some expansions unless you have a subscription apparently

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom