CoCopop goes RR8

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Lorimez Shadowblade said:
He he Thanks alot :worthy:

How the heck did you know that?

/bow

p.s Doh - high jacked thread - sorry Coco :twak:

Coz I've seen ur sig saying 6L9 for ages n ages, kept wondering when's he gonna ding? And now I saw u dinged so wanted to grats u :)

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
He he Has taken me ages to ding - spent so long leveling theurgs rr and playing around with my pants paladin that I almost forgot to play my old boy!

Thanks again for that - put a smile on me face at the end of a crappy day. If I see you out in the field I'll give ya a big hug and let you escape :p

/bow

Corran

Part of the furniture
Thanks folks, couldnt have done it without the help of alot of people.

Been alot of fun lately in past week or two running with varying degree of groups, from the random semi opted to the Synergy piss take group (its true, they are all weird :p) to running with the likes of AD. Had some good fights and some tough 8vs8 which were enjoyable win or lose.

No doubt, there would be alot of whining about me if not for FH mod rules, shame because would of given me a laugh as I wouldnt care :p People by now know my playstyle is dictated by circumstances so will range from adding on people mid fight if they been zerging themself, to killing people when they done fighting to being in pure FG fights and refusing to add or kill certain solo people. But least Im open about the fact that I am not perfect :D

So to those that I piss off, sorry. But more often then not you deserved it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom