CoC/EULA spam!!!!!!!!

S

Subbiz

PLS GIVE HAX or some sort of solution, makes me puke how much time I must spend pressing and scrolling that f"!#! "!#!" every time I wanna play daoc.. as soon as Ive had some other acc logged on(happens very often for me since im sharing accs with both gf and irl mates).......... n3rf!!

A

Alrindel

No, he has to scroll down, click accept, click OK, scroll down, click accept, click OK because he's swapping accounts left and right with all his friends, as he said. Ironically, he's being spammed with the EULA and CoC because he's regularly breaking them. :rolleyes:

W

-Wedge-

I myself have multiple accounts, I get spammed by EULA / CoC junk too... Its irritating...

A

Aussie-

n1 Sub :D
btw Alrindel how do you know that -_-

A

Alrindel

Know that Sub is sharing accounts? Because he said so in his post.
happens very often for me since im sharing accs with both gf and irl mates

S

Subbiz

its my own business if I break the rules, just dont spam me with them ;p as u might see the irony in that its only annoying, and not helping much ^^

X

Xtro

Originally posted by Subbiz
its my own business if I break the rules

So why post on a public forum?

.....bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.....ding dong.

A

Arnor

oh, your so funny jupi/sick, please stop, im really laughing IRL!!!!!1

or not

and I agree with le nerf!, nerf it g00d!!

O

old.Xarr

if goa had any brains at all they would make those 2 annoying accept boxes go away after you have clicked 'accept' like 10 times or something. i think most people will have gotten the bloody coc/eula concept by then.

and stop picking on sub :twak:

that is all.

L

liste

the thing is, for us non-sharing people, we type password, and hit enter 3 times instead of 1. if that prevents just one person from dual accounting/sharing, i'll happily continue :)

F

Flimgoblin

I swap between my two accounts easily enough - don't have to scroll down...

(second account has my smite-bot! I was told to roll a buffbot and ended up speccing smite/rejuv .. oh well ;))

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by old.Xarr
if goa had any brains at all they would make those 2 annoying accept boxes go away after you have clicked 'accept' like 10 times or something. i think most people will have gotten the bloody coc/eula concept by then.

that is all.

actually i doubt 10% of the players have read it.

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by Meatballs

actually i doubt 10% of the players have read it.

please not that i said 'gotten the bloody coc/eula concept' and not 'read' ;)

O

old.Xarr

aaaaanyways, before the personal flames completely hijack this thread: my point is it's completely unnecessary to have to click that crap over and over again. in other games with a coc and eula box it usually goes away after x clicks. it really isn't that hard to implement. then again it is goa we are talking about :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

It's like in Real Life(tm) - without a set of rules there is anarchy.
This might be an achievable goal for some individuals amongst us.

But it ain't fun.

It's against the rules. If you can't live with it, don't share accounts.. or hey - bloody fuck off.

Xarr... after I type in my password, I hit enter three times instead of once. I haven't developed carpal tunnel syndrom from it yet...

O

old.Xarr

okay, okay i admit it!!

i'm afraid clicking enter thrice will slowly induce obsessive compulsive behavior! :<

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by old.Xarr

that is all.

I doubt they have tbh....

Proof, is in the first post of this thread.

W

-Wedge-

You guys seem to miss the freaking point though, I get that stupid CoC / EULA thing each and every time too, and I cant simply press enter... Because switching between 2 of my OWN accounts (none of which have a buff-bot btw), I have to 'read' (e.g. scroll down) on both each and every time...

Its annoying, and if it was just pressing enter, it would have been OK... But its not...

GOA should remove it both in a mini-patch... Or not show them after reading them once on that system (or even for that account, is it SO hard?)...

Its annoying, period...

D

dozigden

This could be regarded as a "brute force" solution - but simply make 2 copies of the game on your pc - one for account1 and one for account2.

This works for me.

R

Ryo

If you decide to install twice, then this nifty tool will even eliminate the need to press return twice:

http://www.basta.com/ProdBuzof.htm

A friendly hello to all lazy people (like me) and a big screw you for everyone who thought its really needed to tell him that pressing return twice "isnt that bad".

C

civy

I have 2 accounts and don't have to scroll down each time. Are you changing the cd key? Because you don't have to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom