Cobra lvl44 Flex Style - I think Im in love!!!!

S

stinkie

Got my reaver to 44 today and went to train as Id heard that the lvl44 style cobra had a liketap proc so figured it would be nice. Went back to XPing and Im pummeling this red con mob when I pull off cobra and WOW!!!!! I hit for 60 then cobra proced for 300 and healed me for 350(yep more than it damages for) that was like 1/3 of a red con mobs HP. I was that surprised i started looking around for the invisible lvl50 caster who'd just leached my mob!

Doubt I'll ever get it off in RvR as its 4th in the block chain but its still damn nice for PvE.

After having a chat to samildanach I found out its the same damage as leviathan but levi doesnt give the nice heal. its really spurred me on to get my reaver to 50. Now I can see how mythic justified my crap HP :D

E

Ekydus

Did Samaldanach tell you about his posters of Levi he has all over his wall? :)

S

Sharp Thing

reavers are fucking hardest solo targets i have seen (on pvp that is :p)

F

froler-mid

this style should be anytime imo

then mebbe....just mebbe....reavers gonna be overpowered ;Ddd

P

Pin

Originally posted by froler-mid
this style should be anytime imo

then mebbe....just mebbe....reavers gonna be overpowered ;Ddd

I think it would be justifiable to make it a front-positional :p

P

Pin

Originally posted by stinkie
Doubt I'll ever get it off in RvR as its 4th in the block chain but its still damn nice for PvE.

Skalds are my favourite class to land Cobra on. Very little defense and many are gutsy enough to try you solo. It's also the best option if someone purges slam.

Running the block chain on someone sorta makes them think things are going well, roughly even after shouts and a couple of rounds. Then hit them for 500 and heal back for 300. Must be annoying :p

S

samildanachh

hmmm frontal style cobra, do cobra baked up with levi :p
or give triple back upage with cobra baked up wit levi baked up with indigo :p

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Ekydus
Did Samaldanach tell you about his posters of Levi he has all over his wall? :)

did he tell you that he wasnt backing levi up with anything until last week when i told him to?

:p

P

parlain

Originally posted by Tilda
did he tell you that he wasnt backing levi up with anything until last week when i told him to?

You had to post didn't you :D

Did Tilda tell you that he had enquire as to the usage of backup styles about 2 weeks ago until we explained them? :m00:

T

Tilda

Originally posted by parlain
You had to post didn't you :D

Did Tilda tell you that he had enquire as to the usage of backup styles about 2 weeks ago until we explained them? :m00:

nonono.

I knew how to work them, i just wanted to double check the order that you had to put them in :p
Atleast i knew which style to back it up with.
:rolleyes:

B

Belomar

Tilda was owned. :p

Oh, and it appears that my favorite noob Rdaneel is being levelled up. Interesting. ;)

S

samildanachh

Originally posted by Tilda

S

samildanachh

Originally posted by Belomar
Tilda was owned. :p

Oh, and it appears that my favorite noob Rdaneel is being levelled up. Interesting. ;)

how do u mean? :D
rdaneel hasnt been touched in months :p

B

Belomar

Originally posted by samildanachh
rdaneel hasnt been touched in months :p
Ahh, my mistake then... I thought you said he was 35 before, and now he is 37. Mixup. :)

O

old.Kian

Originally posted by belth
After Midgard is exterminated, we might consider it ;)

If they don't nerf reavers, we may just exterminate Midgard ourselves :) Just give us Determination (too many healers out there) and stand back...

N

NightyP

hehehe determination and PF would make us slightly too overpowered ;)

A

Aule Valar

Re: Re: Cobra lvl44 Flex Style - I think Im in love!!!!

Originally posted by Pin
Skalds are my favourite class to land Cobra on. Very little defense and many are gutsy enough to try you solo.

we're all mad :), and fear my parry skill of 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom