CO5 raid?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
after the hugely succesful adocelent draon raid this sunday i found out theres quite a few of us that have toons that need CO5 done.

any chance we can get a raid organized for this to? :)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
C05

Used to run a weekly CO5 thrash. Would be happy to do so again if there's the interest. 2fg quickest and safest - even doing bosses twice.
For Utgard (quest after C05) semi-opted gp needed. (Shammy + 2 Healers + 3 tanks+ 2 any).
I think C05 is the best source of CLxp in the game - don't think 1.9 changes this...

But in 1.90 ver getting the Dragonslayer armour is nerfed - which is why we need to get it now. Not sure if the three big dragons are easier or harder in 1.9.

Cheers
:england:

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
CO5 is actually quite tough and takes along time.

If you have the numbers it is certainly quicker to do the dragon quests for the weapon.
You can also get champ exp easily with the lotm quest or by just doing the repeatable quests in the dragon campaign.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
CO5 is actually quite tough and takes along time.

If you have the numbers it is certainly quicker to do the dragon quests for the weapon.
You can also get champ exp easily with the lotm quest or by just doing the repeatable quests in the dragon campaign.

doing the LOTM quests but i'm stuck finding the 6:th meeting point as theres a named purp guarding the exit of the stairs down :/ killed me 6 times as i figured it was roaming, but i guess it aint :(

but anyway, i still wouldn't mind doing CO5 tho, if nothing else then to get the quest out of my journal without having to abandon it.

that and i like grouping so thats a big reason to.

and how bad is the dragonslayer armor getting nerfed? got a shammy (50) a thane (45) and a SM (46) that i'd like the armor on to. but leveling those 2 seems to b a pain >.<

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
DSArmour

Instead of getting the whole set once the quest has been done, you have to do it one piece at a time.

:england:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
ooh ok. well i suppose thats not TO bad. just means more CL XP :)

was worried they was nerfing the overall stats on the armor.

tho if theres anyone that feels like helping my Thane with the last step of the epic i'd be much apreciated.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
yeah well i dont have anything better to do so time isnt an issue, for me anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom