Co5 Continued..From last night

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondered, all of u that came to Co5 last night, cos of the late finish we ofc didnt have the numbers for Legion and Azazel , so if anyone wants to finish it off with those two from last nights steps, will u be willing to come finish the job tonight AFTER THE ML 5 AND 6 RAIDS, they shuld be done bout 9pm, and killin Legion and Azzy shuldnt take that long.

Post here if your interested, just think of the lovely CL exp and getting that quest out ya journal hehe

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
Don't need the steps yet (still at Geryon) but I'll join for fun

coming with my Paladin Asterella :worthy:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Asterella , make more ML raids too hun :D

All welcome ofc, we had 5fg last night for the Co5 Bosses so if word gets round we can do this piss easy tonite

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Hi Asterella , make more ML raids too hun :D

All welcome ofc, we had 5fg last night for the Co5 Bosses so if word gets round we can do this piss easy tonite

Ill come with Coriolanus. BTW, how far did you get after I left? Reach the instance dungeon?

scalinger

Fledgling Freddie
Hey!!!

I already got the credit but I ll join anyway with my wizzy if possible:touch:

Healthem

Fledgling Freddie
Hello again was there yesterday with my merc and it was fun + nice people so i will try to be there tonight with my merc hiredkiller

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Try to tell people u know were on it last night plz

Im trying to get all the peeps that still need to kill Legion/Azazel back there so we can finish the job, all others welcome ofc wether u need it or not, but id prefer a large zerg.

Spread ze word, itll be after shans ml6 finishes, so id assume around 8-30-9pm as ml6 is quite fast..

If not, start building up in there anyway and pwn some mobs meanwhile till it builds up zerg, btw im not leading this as i have no idea what to do so dont look for a BG on me, but im sure Earthern or someone will open one up

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Try to tell people u know were on it last night plz

Im trying to get all the peeps that still need to kill Legion/Azazel back there so we can finish the job, all others welcome ofc wether u need it or not, but id prefer a large zerg.

Spread ze word, itll be after shans ml6 finishes, so id assume around 8-30-9pm as ml6 is quite fast..

If not, start building up in there anyway and pwn some mobs meanwhile till it builds up zerg, btw im not leading this as i have no idea what to do so dont look for a BG on me, but im sure Earthern or someone will open one up

just so you know, azazel is in an instance dungeon, and legion drops a crappy jewel that goes to the group that gets deathblow...

so only 2fg's are really needed... as long as there ballanced, or 3 to make it certain that you will get there, once in your group are on there own

also, takes about an hour in total the raid

Astoham

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,
I will be thr on my smite cleric Drken.
I was thr last night and it was a great raid, I just need to do legion and azazel to finish the quest.
45+11 smite
27+11 enhance
12+11 rej EoY, JS, Healers embrace Cloak.

phade

Fledgling Freddie
Im there now waiting for you lot on femfatale my merc

Outlander

Part of the furniture
well alot of folk didnt get this (me inc) so will sort out another raid at some point :(

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
thats the only problem with azazel raids... results tend to vary, even if you have the same group, due to the nature of the boss... personally i think you would sucseed every time if you had a cleric that only healed on the shade parts...

ps, hopefully on the re make ill be along:)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
it was lack of proper healers really for us, not great grp setups were available :(

Talsar

Albion Legend
Outlander said:
it was lack of proper healers really for us, not great grp setups were available :(

Next one you run outie bud, give me a pm, and i will be there ;)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
yes that is always a problem... i find a good setup is

Pally:
Icer(for getting there)/Fire wizz(if you have 2 icers and your in a group without one):
FOP Cleric:
Cleric:
Friar/Melee Tic(although a caster spec would be just as good, but group stetup changes depening on this):
Tank:
Tank/Caster:
Caster(probbly best to take a thueg for shades):

or

Pally:
FOP Cleric:
Cleric:
Friar/Melee Tic:
High Damage Tank:
High Damage Tank:
High Damage Tank:
Tank:

if your more into a tank group, this would meen a quicker time to kill azazel i guess, even though he heals from people on his pad, but i cant vouch for this setup

you may wonder why i put friar in the mix, there healing style, i dont know the name but its rightous healing IV is the effect... is very usefull for atracting agro of the clerics, and off the pally, probbly not the best way of looking at it however the pally should be next in line for agro if he/her are doing the job well... although i guess a tic could be equally as effective as a backup rezz with a little healing power

but then theres always the chance that the enc will bug and a shade will get trapped in a wall, witch darzil i belive have experiance in that matter

as i have done azazrel 5-7 times i find that this is a good/optimal setup, imo

lastly, about legion... there is no requirement to kill him so if you dont have large numbers its adviseable to run past him, due to the fact he hits like buggery has alot of hp and painfull add's if clerics get agro... as most dont get the item i find its deffenatly best to skip him... also there changing his repop timer in a later patch, or this one i forget, so farming him... is pritty much not open for disussion

i hope someone finds this of use>.<

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
You only get the legion neckie (Which tbh isnt all that good) if your Grp lands the killing blow, same as with Co5 guys. And yes, Legion is a friggin tough bastard. I dont think hes as tough as his DF version, but at least this one doesnt port u to Behemoth hehe

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
You only get the legion neckie (Which tbh isnt all that good) if your Grp lands the killing blow, same as with Co5 guys. And yes, Legion is a friggin tough bastard. I dont think hes as tough as his DF version, but at least this one doesnt port u to Behemoth hehe

yes but unlike co5, theres no necessary requirement... also you only get the drop if its the first time you kill em...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom