CO5 Champion quest - 19th Thursday

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Hello all
I will be trying to gather a group to do CO5 champion quest this Thursday the 19th. Raid will start at 20 CET and we will meet inside the dungeon on Excalibur.

I wont run any fixed setup, I just need to make sure we are around 2 healers, 1 shaman and 1 shieldtank. I will be running raid from my Supp SM + a guildy of mine will be tagging along who is also a Supp SM so we can move between bosses at good speed.

Please sign up and I hope to see ya on Thursday :)

slash

Banned
skald signing up, can bring Also bring helpers like pac, or aug healer bb, or shaman bb

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
Would like to sign up with my valk.
50sword/42shield/31ow/22mend

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Im afraid Im forced to head home 1 day earlier than anticipated which means I cant play tonight. However I strongly recommend you guys to do this anyway. Its not hard leading at all aslong as you have the /map and im sure most of you have done it once or twice already.

You will need to bug a Healer friend to help you out, other than that you are setted. Should be okay with only 1 healer since you have WL + Valk healing.

1) Supp SM: Dralind
2) Hunter: Tupu
3) Shadowblade: Species
4) Skald: Slash (bringing buffbot)
5) Warlock: Aurac
6) Valkyerie: Coolan
7) Warrior: Spiderman

Good luck.

Snoop

Fledgling Freddie
ill come on shaman with fop :) , whats ingame char name thats running it ?

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
C05

Hi guys - this raid is the one I usually run, and 2fg is a much better proposition. If you're gonna do Utgard get 2 Healers, and for the Insta part at the end there can be no BBs oog.

Can't help out this week as I have a ML9 BG raid I need.
Hope to be back to normal next week.

Coolan has been on enogh of my C05s to know what to do. Make him lead you - he's well into discipline.:)

Cheers and GL

Merc

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
hi there!
hope that we get 2 fg´s cause like to join with
ml10 summ sm "babysummoner" + aughealer bot "himmeehiileri"
healer don´t have fop
my bro "gramn" like to join too with sb.

Snoop

Fledgling Freddie
nothing happend anyway only 5 of us turned up...hopefully some othertime we can do a co5 raid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom