kirennia

Part of the furniture
v1.06 BETA -

Implementation of casting/melee associated calculators
Realm point chart
Better design/programmed
Addition of two extra buttons
Changablitity of icon names

Currently you're able to change icons through the 'icon' folder manually...a way to do this within the program will hopefully be implemented next patch. Names and links can still be changed through the file menu however.

Added problem -

Currently only icon '6' can be assigned to a folder and nothingelse

Screens:

Casting calculator in use

Realm Level chart

Updated layout. Can still change the colours if you want in the edit menu but I've grown to like this one. ; )

Can now change the names of each link...Can change the icons manually using 31x29 size normal jpg image in the icons folder. Hopefully I'll be figuring out a way to do it in the program itself.

Camelot_Organiser_1.06_bea.zip - FileFront.com

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Forgot to mention, it still requires .NET framework 2.0 or above to run by the way ;) If you're going to install them, make sure you uninstall any earlier frameworks as well :)

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Looks a very nice project and a cool idea...

Hat's off to you!!!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Not downloading as I don't play the game anymore. (I have one other one, which is updated/patch for styles/spells but it's rarely used) Really good tool otherwise mate. - Especially the MiRC/Vent part... Might just use for that.

(Got the source laying around so I can rip it to parts? :p I don't feel like coding a small tool with anything I use being clickable.. xD - Impatience is ZZzZzzz)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Not downloading as I don't play the game anymore. (I have one other one, which is updated/patch for styles/spells but it's rarely used) Really good tool otherwise mate. - Especially the MiRC/Vent part... Might just use for that.

(Got the source laying around so I can rip it to parts? :p I don't feel like coding a small tool with anything I use being clickable.. xD - Impatience is ZZzZzzz)

You can manually change the icons in the icons folder then just change the links and names next to the icons. Will work for any set of .exes at the moment. Only problem is that icon 6 works for folders and no others do. Will be working on it though.

edit:And tbh, it's pretty sloppy code atm ;) Cleaning it as I go but having arrays called 'tempagainagain' is just plain lazy, hehe. If I get any free time, I'll strip it down for non-camelot users as well if you want.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
5 e-peen points to whoever can guess what I've added now ;)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Just need more website links for each class now and I think it's time to stop calling it a beta version :D

kirennia

Part of the furniture
v1.07 BETA -

Slight graphics upgrade.
Caster damager table all fixed up now, dmg cap should display properly especially
Addition of possibility to set background images for 4 of the windows(any sized image will stretch to fit).
The other 2 are rarely used so I didn't think it necessary for them.

Icons can now be changed! So any .exe file you wish to have in the organiser, you can - even if it's not camelot related.
Currently you have to set your own .jpg file for the icon, but it can be any size at least and from any directory.

Class breif descriptions will now no longer run off the edge of the page.

Tests done to include the implementation of class related websites.
Now I just need several websites for each class and that's done.

If anyone wishes to help out by listing some websites for their class(es) that they found useful, please do. Would be a royal pain in the arse to have to do them all myself :( Will be releasing the final version once this is done. After that, only small updates to related websites will be added if necessary.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
And tbh, it's pretty sloppy code atm ;) Cleaning it as I go but having arrays called 'tempagainagain' is just plain lazy, hehe. If I get any free time, I'll strip it down for non-camelot users as well if you want.

Haha, most probably better than mine honestly. I'm just really not in the mood to relearn and reforget what I learnt in C# ;)

Looking good so far mate.

Urgh, too bad I don't have any class websites laying around :( I'd give you them if I could.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Is this the shareware program from hell? :(

Nope, it's the freeware program from looooooooooooovesville! Did it off my own back and bollocks to getting any sponsership. Didn't do it for the money, just wanted to keep on top of my programming stuff I learnt and didn't want to forget it over the summer :)

If you want the code to double check, just ask or it. I'm not gonna say no :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom