Co-op xbox games

granny

Fledgling Freddie
Any good ones out there? I know I've asked this before but I can't seem to find anything.

Gonna get Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance since this sounds ideal for co-op play, but what we *really* want is something like an RTS that supports co-op play against AI on 1 X-Box. An RTS of some kind would be cool...

Any suggestions?

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
I think the only rts is Goblin: The Horde. It looks OK havent actually played myself. Check Gamespot for review.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
I got DW 4 and as far as whacking things x1000000000000 times they are indeed fun.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Ill second Desert Storm 2, fantastic MP fun, so good i finished it. Think a simplified armed and dangerous with emphasis on fun rather than realism. Gungho action with a tinge of strategy

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
There is a serious lack of RTS on consoles, then again playing them with a pad is god damn awfull.

They also a pain to play split screen, there was this one rts on ps1, forgot what it was called that had 2 player mode, was great fun but can't remember the name.

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Deacan said:
There is a serious lack of RTS on consoles, then again playing them with a pad is god damn awfull.

They also a pain to play split screen, there was this one rts on ps1, forgot what it was called that had 2 player mode, was great fun but can't remember the name.

KKND: Crossfire :p

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
i know, i played that for weeks on end, lol, that owned for a co-op game :), i miss my old PS :mad: :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom