Co-op server for Europe?

L

Larla

Just wondering if this is planned, and will we be able to copy our Excalibur characters to it?

C

Cloak_

Depends on the call for it,,

And no u wont be able to copy chars to it afaik

M

mirieth

There have been quite a lot of post about this and, as far as I can see from the feedback from said posts that most people are all for it and would love to see a Euro. Co-Op server. However, GOA have replied to any queries about the possibility of a Co-Op server with something along the lines of "we don't know yet".

Here's hoping we get one. I'd love to see a Co-Op server, myself. :)

X

Xtro

Originally posted by old.m0000
go play eq ffs

If you aren't bothered about a co-op server then why read the thread and why moan in it. In your own words "cry more n00b".

N

-Nxs-

A co-op server would be a nice addition, however i fear the language barrier would generate a few problems, like it continues to on PvP.

Having said that I would love to level up some characters on a Co-op server, group with other classes and explore the 3 realms without the fear of being ganked by a high level with nothing better to do.

The "normal" servers will always be my home, but this would be something to play on as a side line.

X

Xtro

Language barrier on PVP? I thought all they needed to know was "0wned", "You are KOS" and "n00b".

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Hmm I'm sure I called you a twat before , if not.. TWAT.. go away

the maturity of you're argument has won me over!

D

Damon_D

Good my little furry friend , I was not sure I could talk in such simpel language that you would understand me...:clap:

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Good my little furry friend , I was not sure I could talk in such simpel language that you would understand me...:clap:

or even simple?

edit: quick edit your post now!!!!

D

Damon_D

Ohhh did I move one finger a little to fast..I'm sure it took you a long time to figure out what the word was.... Hold da kæft du er en narre-hat.. One thing is making a typo another thing is being a twat.. I can correct my typo if I want.. can you correct you being a twat ???

M

mele-nko

pls no, if europe needs anything it's maybe a 3th normal english server. But a co-op server, com'n daoc is all about combat and rvr last thing we need is a server where there's none.

Ofcourse I realize that there are some ppl who don't rvr at all and like pve raids, but wouldn't a 3th english server solve the problem of not being able to play in all 3 realms?
I think it would and make a lot more people happy, the ppl that want to rvr can, and ppl who just like pve can do so now in all 3 realms, just not on the same server. But since they don't rvr, getting 3 chars on 3 different servers shouldn't be a problem. :)

H

Hufner

Problem with a 3rd english server vs a co-op server.
co-op server like pvp server will be for all german and french players out there that wants pure pve as well.
A 3rd english server will not help solve this, and will just serve to weaken the two english servers, which aren't exactly overpopulated anyways :)

Also, the ablity to group with members/classes of all realms can't be solved with a 3rd english server ;)

K

Khalen

Guys infect your entire family with the daoc syndrome so we can get more people playing on english servers so we can get more servers :)

X

Xtro

Aye, at present I have to play alb on PvP - wow thats fun :/

K

kr0n

Originally posted by Khalen
Guys infect your entire family with the daoc syndrome so we can get more people playing on english servers so we can get more servers :)

Please no, they'd be whining for money and items all the bloody time!

S

Sigurd

Wouldn't it be ironic if you were hacked, Kr0n old boy?

T

Tank Init

Moo Cow 35 Minstrel <camlann> [inactive]

looks like moo did really well on a pvp server, i think you should go play eq muhahahahahahaha

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Tank Init
looks like moo did really well on a pvp server, i think you should go play eq muhahahahahahaha

Nah i find pure pvp is stupid, but the realm vs realm system on normal servers rocks. I ask you what is the point in twatting mobs over and over to get to level 50 then having no endgame?

That's why I never saw why people played EQ, what's the point??

And at least EQ is geared and designed for this kind of (be it weird) player, daoc without rvr would just be pointless.

Oh and the main reason I stopped playing PVP was due to the fact that It too is pointless when the server population is so low.

E

Elixir

i would love a co-op server, no pressures to become "teh l337" etc, no "i ownz j00 ass" threads, would be great, a whine free zone.

unless ive got the wrong idea about co-op servers?

O

old.m0000

Oooh how mature xtro, you show that you have absolutly no point to make by resorting to making up bullshit quotes :)

X

Xtro

Originally posted by old.m0000
Oooh how mature xtro, you show that you have absolutly no point to make by resorting to making up bullshit quotes :)

Of course its not mature. No, I have absolutely no point to make...its blatantly obvious that you never said that. It's puerile juvenile jolly nonsense in this space age laser guided e-bomb age of ours you crazy cat. And you took ages to reply too, Daddy-O :/

S

Subbiz

no thanks, kill mobs for xp then kill npcs for rp... :m00: :m00: :puke: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :m00: :sleeping: :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom