C'mon GOA, give us a PvE server when SI comes out!

O

old.linnet

There's going to be a lot of people who want to try out the new races and classes and explore the new realm, and to do that with their friends regardless of which realm they want to see the new bits of.

I know I do.

Bump this post if you want to see a PvE server!

O

old.Trine Aquavit

I'd rather they went balls-out to get SI released ASAP and then started working on the full PvE server. The biggest thing in SI is the graphics, and the biggest impact of the graphics will be in RvR.

Get SI sorted first. We can wait for PvE.

S

Sharma

hell yea, i want a PvE server with SI, all the new races teaming and blowing away what ever comes near :D

:clap:

GOA if you pull this off, you WILL be in the moneh!

O

old.0xygen

I still thing a PvE server is stupid, get to lvl50 then wot? Dual every class until your proven uber then reroll?

In norm daoc u get pve and rvr so u have a choice of wot to do in the pve servers u get pve........

get bored easily

S

Sharma

Originally posted by old.0xygen
I still thing a PvE server is stupid, get to lvl50 then wot? Dual every class until your proven uber then reroll?

In norm daoc u get pve and rvr so u have a choice of wot to do in the pve servers u get pve........

get bored easily

this point was covered in another thread and people were convinced about stuff to do afterwards, there WILL be plently to do, there dungeons being introduced thats are extremely high lvls,

there was a document about the new alb epic dungeon/building type thing, at the top theres the four horsemen of the apocalypes AND when they are killed apocalype spawns, he need well over 200 level 50s to kill him, the lag that we experiance now should be sorted with the new gfx engine.

P

Piper

I definitely want a PvE server - I think it'd definitely increase the lifespan of the game for me, especially with Shrouded Isles.

G

Garaen

I would have to agree with Trine, get us patched and get SI as fast as possible, then start introducing things like PvE servers :)

G

Gandir

I would think you are talking about the CO-OP server and hell yeah we need that one, but it should be online before SI is released. They should even have it up and running around the same time as Mystic have it up in USA, they dont need to do that much beside mirror the hole thing :)

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Gandir
They should even have it up and running around the same time as Mystic have it up in USA

Who is Mystic?

D

dylan32

If you want to group with the other races, why not use the PvP server?
It allows you to do all the same things as the PvE server doesn't it?

A

Adelle

Maybe because not everyone likes being ganked by purplecons every tenth minute?

O

old.Tyraette

Cauton...10 minutes???

10mins if you have stealth

10secs otherwise ;)

G

Generic Poster

Originally posted by Gandir
I would think you are talking about the CO-OP server and hell yeah we need that one, but it should be online before SI is released. They should even have it up and running around the same time as Mystic have it up in USA, they dont need to do that much beside mirror the hole thing :)

It might be possible, but the Co-op server will be ready for the SI expansion. Knowing Mythic, they probably won't know how to use an earlier patch with the Co-op code.

I expect it will happen the same way as the PvP server. First we get SI and a few weeks later, the Co-op server will go live.

O

old.mattshanes

How will the co-op server work?seems interesting.

G

Generic Poster

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
How will the co-op server work?seems interesting.

All the realms are open, the only enemies are NPC mobs.

There are no relics, but regular keeps have been invaded and players can go out and reclaim these keeps to earn RPs.

The server will really give people a chance to spec/play classes the way they like.

E

exc_hib_boo

I'm definately going to try PvE server..

Think about it, you dont have to consider RvR when you plan your spec, I myself are gonna try out a defensive tank, and dont have to worry about being an ubergimp in rvr. A lot of classes that really shine in PvE is not at all viable in rvr as it is now.

Also after rvring for a couple of months its all the same, true PvE will also be the same, but the three epic dungeons are there to explore.

Lastly I think the atmosphere will be much different, it's all about having fun, not about being uber.

O

old.Krusha

i for one will definetly go PvE, with the new zones in SI (entry mobs in the "last" dungeon is deepgrape (ie highlord lvl) and it only gets worse the deeper you go :D

And the PvE will be perfect for Evetns hosted by Goa and such , and best of all.. No leet-d00ds :clap:

But id rather have Goa prioritize SI over PvE tho.....

C

Candy lollipop

Bump*Bump*

candy2.gif

K

Keri

PvE will be popular with a large proportion of players. Those who prefer PvP will stay away. :clap: :clap: Gaheris, the co-op test server is great, and I'm looking forward to a live co-op server. Mythic do still have quite a few bugs to work out though, and all the text files have to be examined for PvP/RvR references. My little Luri Heroine went skipping off to Camelot to buy a shiny new polearm weapon, and was upset to be told to "go and land it on some Hibbie".

A

Adelle

getting awfully close to the bottom of the page, this one. Bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom