Cm

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
what the fuck is up with cm.... cant buy half of the stuff on it, when u search and find something and want to buy its not there :twak: :twak: :twak: .... any1 else get this?

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Kaun_IA said:
couse ppl dont do /listmerchant x2

nothing to do with listmerchant its a know bug goa are working on it and say they might even "hot fix" it

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
It's really, really annoying...90% of the scrolls/books I find aren't actually there...

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
cant even buy nereids in hib atm :/ are tons on ME, but when checking CMs there isnt a single one there.

and its 1.83 now, and autoloot still isnt fixed :(

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
I think that relisting the merchant does fix it but thats really not the point, there should be no need for that by now, it should be automated.

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
Void959 said:
I think that relisting the merchant does fix it but thats really not the point, there should be no need for that by now, it should be automated.

yup and also the amount of cash all of us put into this game over the last 4 years mabe these Chimps could have got it sorted by now....

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Sorao said:
yup and also the amount of cash all of us put into this game over the last 4 years mabe these Chimps could have got it sorted by now....

you make it sound so easy......

/edit: how do you please 30-40.000 peaople that probably have 30-40.000 views on how the game should be?

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Before anyone goes mad if this doesn't work, it's just a suggestion from a guy who heard it on RightNow and I offer no guarantees.

If you take a character with NO gear equipped, NOTHING in their inventory and NOTHING in their Personal Vault to the CM, the results seem to be more reliable.

I was trying to find Zo scrolls and all the ones on the ME from both realms weren't there. Tried the above trick with a new level one toon and found the scrolls right away.

If it doesn't work for you, tough :p

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:
you make it sound so easy......

/edit: how do you please 30-40.000 peaople that probably have 30-40.000 views on how the game should be?

i think 100% of the community would want non bugged cms :/

Gamah

Banned
Ctuchik said:

I bet those 40,000 all want the CM's to actully work?

Edit: Fu elite ;<

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
still no fix - nor any infor from GOA over when a fix is likely to come....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom