CM Xplorer bug?

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
you can't view the last 2 or 3 pages of contents on some cm's, either via the explorer or by visiting the house.

needs looking at, no i haven't RN it... cos i am very very lazy and RN is a pain in the ass, ty.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
could be because some people havent done /listmerchant

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
no, u can read/view the first 2 or 3 pages and then its a blank.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Hmm, I had this too. Searched and found a scroll I was looking for, but then ended up not buying it because the last two pages in the CM were empty.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
you can't view the last 2 or 3 pages of contents on some cm's, either via the explorer or by visiting the house.

needs looking at, no i haven't RN it... cos i am very very lazy and RN is a pain in the ass, ty.

So log it on Rightnow then, its easy to log a fault on there.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
I've heard of loads of people complaining about this in game, but haven't had it myself :)

Another fun bug, /social no longer lists players correctly. Seems to be server wide, and on even the default UIs >.<

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
but obviously not lazy enough to not whine here? :wanker:
Funny how some prioritize their time.... :m00:

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
known bug, working with Mythic to hotfix it too (along with server names on non clustered servers and a few others). As usual, when we have news on this, we'll post it on the official community website.

Seakul

Banned
Last night two scrolls that were on cms for 500g cost me over a plat and no I didn't buy off ME. I haven't reported it as GoA wont do shit all about it; also I wish there would be a system that re adds the cm automatically to the ME because ppl are lazy. Pages of scrolls that are not even on the cm....

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Ryuno said:
I've heard of loads of people complaining about this in game, but haven't had it myself :)

Another fun bug, /social no longer lists players correctly. Seems to be server wide, and on even the default UIs >.<

It's been a while since Social worked properly - I haven't been able to see Alliance members since the 1.81/1.82 upgrade

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Happens with my vault too.. 3-4 bottom slots, i put something in. I go to check it again, and the slots are blank ><, have to go thru someone elses house, on excalibur server, in a vault there to find the item.

fgs.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Malcolm said:
It's been a while since Social worked properly - I haven't been able to see Alliance members since the 1.81/1.82 upgrade

then thats ur UIs problem i think :D

worked for me last patches

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
then thats ur UIs problem i think :D

worked for me last patches
No it isn't the UI - same guild and exactly the same problem with custom UI's and default UI's. Deleted entire UI folder followed by full file check and the same problem is still there - alliance tab only lists guild members and members of the alliance controlling guild. Reported to GOA some time ago but this is not a problem for most people so not hopeful of a resolution any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom