CM Items Gone - Any Ideas?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I'll rightnow this shortly too but i won't get a response there for a while, just wondering if anyone else's had this problem.

A fair while back i decided to take a break and leave my house with enough rent on it, though so i thought. Maybe i took the money off the cm, maybe i didn't, it was a long time ago so i don't really remember.

Anywho, so i returned and my house wasn't there, fair enough. Though when i went to the CM banker, none of my stuff was there, not a thing, nada. The house vaults stuff was there though not a lot of it worth much. Though on my CM i had quite a few things of worth (various mp armours, ml10 gear, other rare items and whatnot).

I've pretty much come to the conclusion i won't see it again, though is there anything GoA can do in checking where it went?. This was way back in October may i add.

Thanks!

DavidH

Part of the furniture
DavidH said:
Nerf not being able to edit, but I told you to double check on all npc's on IRC anyway.
Hopefully goa will figure it out.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
IIRC stuff on the CM and any house furnishings etc is all lost.

Only thing the game keeps for you is the Vault Contents.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ryuno said:
IIRC stuff on the CM and any house furnishings etc is all lost.

Only thing the game keeps for you is the Vault Contents.

In that case why's there a Consignment Merchant Banker? :p

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Did you buy the house with the same character who bought the house the first time? If not - I think that might be the problem. Mate had the same problem when he lost his house on his account, and bought it again with another character.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Yeah, i did. Figured i needed to as it would have associated those cm items with that char id, if that makes sense.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Yeah, i did. Figured i needed to as it would have associated those cm items with that char id, if that makes sense.

It does - altho they can just associate with account ID :/

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Buy a new house, anywhere, buy a CM, and all your items will be on the new CM.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
eggy said:
Buy a new house, anywhere, buy a CM, and all your items will be on the new CM.

With the same char or otherwise?. As i tried this with the same char and the cm was empty :eek:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
With the same char or otherwise?. As i tried this with the same char and the cm was empty :eek:

Needs to be the same character who owned the first house - had this issue on one of my characters, as soon as I transfered the house deed to the character who owned my old house the CM was populated with my old stuff.

But if you've tried this - then Rightnow is the way forward.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ok so i've found the old deed in the original chars vault, says Lot 0 though?.

Do i need to then transfer this deed to another char and then back before or after the house is built?.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ok, so i bought a new house, a new cm, transferred the deed and whatever else i could think of, no items reappearing. Guess i'll have to RN it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom