clustering?

Airalith

Loyal Freddie
Im a bit comfused reguardsing clustering. I stopped playing DAOC about a year ago but am looking to get bck into the game.

As far as im aware clustering is only the PvP zones is this correct? so a couple of servers all play on one RvR field right? or wrong?

Do you share PvE zones?

Im prob going to start on a US server as i have a few friends who play there on Lancelot and kay. Is EU and US clustering the same? just PvP zones? and tips would be useful plz and sorry if this has been covered but i had a look round the forum abd couldnt find detials i needed.

Thx

remi

Fledgling Freddie
EU is not same as US. The EU zones that are clustered : ToA and New Frontiers. There is 2x ToA zones, like Toa-Excal and ToA-Prydwen, "porter guy" is in closest capital.

Cluster is when two or more servers "share" the same zones. For EU/English this is the servers excal and prydwen. US got same , but with thier servers.

Airalith

Loyal Freddie
is it just hte PvP zones that are clustered or the PvE zonesa swell if u want? could i for example go on prydwen, see there sum1 camping a mob and port over to excal and see if the same mob is free there?

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Airalith said:
is it just hte PvP zones that are clustered or the PvE zonesa swell if u want? could i for example go on prydwen, see there sum1 camping a mob and port over to excal and see if the same mob is free there?

u can port and check mobs, yes. PVP zones there are only one of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom