Clustering date set?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Server clustering
We are now entering the final testing phase for the server clustering of Orcanie/Carnac and Excalibur/Prydwen. If no major problem is encountered during this phase, the clustering will be carried out next week.
We will remind you again later about the zones that will be clustered as well as the changes likely to occur.

I know you lot dont like giving dates, :) end of this week or next week?

:m00:

Gamah

Banned
We know what you know..

Why make a post about the date when you just read the lastest news ><

Bahumat

FH is my second home
after several hours of number punching....my fists hurt but its safe to say the patch will be out in a future time period

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
We know what you know..

Why make a post about the date when you just read the lastest news ><

was hoping a GM would troll by, also cant read news as its blocked by firewall, where i am at atm :-(

eble

Fledgling Freddie
just for you mate:

This week's Camelot Reporter will bring you news about the server clustering, the account termination of a hundred cheaters, the latest fixes to the game and the Games Convention in Leipzig. We will also discuss the security of your account and give you the Midgard Background Piece. To conclude, you will find in this Friday News, all the information necessary to complete the last ML 1 trial, the fight against Cetus…

Server clustering
We are now entering the final testing phase for the server clustering of Orcanie/Carnac and Excalibur/Prydwen. If no major problem is encountered during this phase, the clustering will be carried out next week.
We will remind you again later about the zones that will be clustered as well as the changes likely to occur.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Fridays News 08/23:

Due to major problems....

or

Unfortunetly, we have encountered several...

or

CLUSTERING IS LIVE NOW (haha april's fool, tricked you didnt we ? :E)

will see, hopefully wendesday or thrusday... next week if not imo.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
looks liek next week if we are lucky unless the get the Pry prob sorted and do it friday...

Req,
Do we have to wait for the friday news? for cluster news? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom