clustering camlann

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
i've allready made a thread on jol (french forum) on this topic. People seems to agree with it so i ask now the problem on english and german forum:
would'nt it be nice to cluster camlann with another server, but only the frontiers part:
People of camlann could then ply on other server in relic raid and so on, and people of other server could try to kill us and forget some of their bus on our beautiful place. Better they have to rebuild team here as they will take anyone even their ennemies in their team, and we have to do the same as i for example will only be able to kill mid or alb and group only with hib if we fight in their server.
I look at ur answers :clap:

Guessy.jpg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
its a very good idea but RvR has teh advantage of doing ML's easily, these are so useful to have and most pvp guillds have about ML5, a few guilds are nearer ml10 but the majority are not

Bahumat

FH is my second home
also if an Inf from PvP was on the frontiers standing near....an alb keep he could surely kill the albs?

or when you take a pvp guild onto the frontiers the realm rule will come into affect?

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
cluster us with mordred ftw :<

id like to see us clustered with anyone at this stage, need more active players, and at least fighting high ml rvr groups would be a good challenge.

Ithlamer

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:

but then goa might have to get off their lazy arses and get patches out in time to keep up, and we couldnt have that now could we..........

Natswoo

Banned
xtortionist said:

id like to see us clustered with anyone at this stage, need more active players, and at least fighting high ml rvr groups would be a good challenge.
and let the rr 9 Warlock trio from legends pwn you all.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah but we got bonelamencer who can outstrafe dd's bolts duel wielders the lot!

there is a contractual agreement that the europeans dont get the patchs untill 6 months after the americans iirc

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
afaik camlann can not be clustered because of the obvious differences. e.g. Horde captures a relic who gets bonus's? The whole rvr concept is different and most likely implemented differently there is a 0% chance of it happening. Clustering with Mordred is more likely although still unlikely.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
guessy said:
i've allready made a thread on jol (french forum) on this topic. People seems to agree with it so i ask now the problem on english and german forum:
would'nt it be nice to cluster camlann with another server, but only the frontiers part:
People of camlann could then ply on other server in relic raid and so on, and people of other server could try to kill us and forget some of their bus on our beautiful place. Better they have to rebuild team here as they will take anyone even their ennemies in their team, and we have to do the same as i for example will only be able to kill mid or alb and group only with hib if we fight in their server.
I look at ur answers :clap:

Guessy.jpg

its impossible cluster cammlan with normal server, first of all , the rps on cammlan are very easy to win, not fair :(

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
well clustering mordred is impossible: goa is not mythic, we don't pay mordred company we pay camlann's company i mean goa.

clustering with a goa server is possible, we will be obliged to have the rules of the server with whom we're clustered if we're playin in it , and the rules of our server else.

at last rp are much more difficult to get in camalnn just look at server stats, and rp/week of people in there/ other server.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah pvp is just ppl killing each other over and over so no one is reward

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
guessy said:
we will be obliged to have the rules of the server with whom we're clustered if we're playin in it.

So clerics can't grp with zerkers in rvr zones?? It's a completely different rule set which is most likely not compatible.

Mordred is more likely as I said, but neither is likely 0.0000001% of clustering with another euro server and prolly 0.0000002% of clustering with Mordred. Mythic run Mordred and would still do so, GOA run Camlann and would still do just they would have shared areas etc thats how it would work or something imo.

Anyhow, you dont see Mordred being clustered by Mythic do u ;)

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
probably not possible to cluster camlann with normal server, and very unlikely that they would cluster mordred/camlann..

would be very nice tho, as its a very low population on camlann right now.

Bellona

Banned
clustering 2 server parks cross atlantic would be unplayable due to high latencies, and camlann shouldnt be clustered imo.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Camlann can't be clustered with a RvR server.

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
camlann will never be clustered with mordred, or money goes to goa not mythic so forget it.

Goa has said they can cluster some zone of their server thats why i ask for clustering cam frontier part with an other server frontier part.

If u want fight with cams onl stay (as usually) in other parts of the world (but not in frontier parts), if u wanna fight with other guys go in frontier parts (and discover a new world :p). I see only advantages and i thing its possible to do, after all we're a server like the others.

Mythic allready said they didn't want to cluster mordred with other server, not for technicals thing, but because they did not want to make mordred loose its identity (meaning possibility to make safe xp in other lands or come back with easy ml). But in just clustering frontier we don't loose it, and we get more player to play with.

Well if u want that it means u should have more pugnacity, i mean if many say yes to thuis post the second part of the game will be making an email to goa, all of us to ask for it...and maybee dreams will come true.

Lufax

Fledgling Freddie
i dont think it would be a good idea, if we clusterd USA [pvp] with English pvp it would be alot better with 8V8 fights and also solo which is proly more than your gonna get now neyways :m00:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
guessy said:
I see only advantages and i thing its possible to do, after all we're a server like the others.

Apart from the lack of being able to compete in rvr without a bb, and not being able to use a bb without it being farmed at tk?

Overlooking the fact that most rvr chumps have much better Templates due to their tolerance of pve and high mls?

Have fun

Oli7er

Fledgling Freddie
Vote yes! u dont have to go rvr with a bb or whatnot, its for 8 ppl grps or small grps or whatever, and u can be creative with your bb if u really want to, can't you. give it a try! more people = more fun!

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
You can't pvp in mixed realm groups on rvr servers,cos it is impossible due technical problems.The only solution i see is in allowing ppl from rvr servers to port on cam and pvp there.All fgs would be welcome to fight on Camlann and the rest can continue enjoi zerging in NFs.

And the 2nd thing what should be done is letting ppl from camlann to port on rvr servers for making easy the PvE part.Then cam would be perfect place for hardcore gamers(and not only) and rvr servers leave for casuals.

I just wonder when mythic will release that pvp servers should be good for PvP ,but not far making the PvE part harder.Nobody enjois the fucking PvE part on Camlann and Mordred neither.

Camlanners will "lose" about 3rd of their cash if to merge servers cos items there worth less cash then on any rvr server.However it is way better then to close the server in the future cos quantity of people constantly decreases.It is fun to fight other players but not to roam empty areas.

How many servers should be clustered with Camlann? The best way would be in letting to port there from all goa servers then it would be the most enjoable place for many players and i am sure LOADS of gamers who stoped to play would return for the new fun.

English/german/french clients isn't a big problem cos HDD space isn't a problem nowadays and i think everyone can spare some place for the 2nd daoc folder,e.g. if they are french or german they can make 2nd daoc folder - an english one.

I think not only camlann players but many many players from other servers expect from Mythic support for fg v fg fights.If Mythic doesn't wanna do it then why GOA cannot do it themselves by bringing new changes into the life? I am sure it isn't hard to implement it technically and it is beneficial from the commercial side.

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
the thing about clustering camlann is. wouldnt it be freaky? seeing a Hib/Mid/Alb grouped from camlann? FOTM grp ftw:) so Mythic/GoA would not allow it

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
making us able to pve without getting assjammed would suck bad, and ruin camlann - its all about the challenge boys and girls :fluffle:

Natswoo

Banned
xtortionist said:
as opposed to the rr1 guildless warlock trio pwning us ..
But Legends group = 2 Boneys 3 Warlocks 1 vamp Cleric and Bard... Afaik all rr 9+

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom