Cluster?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
A simple solution to the cluster for who ever does it like they did with all the servers.

My solutions would be:

Have a Language patch for people to download so everyone can see what they want to see on merchants etc...

Names should look like this:

Amphrax-Pry-Eur
Amphrax-Exc-Eur
Amphrax-Ava-Ger and so on

With the technology now I really dont think this should be hard to do.

What do you think?

Amphrax/Arauddry

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
I think it's pointless posting about it because it's never gonna happen GoA have forgotten about dyvet cluster and wont do anything imo

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
without knowing what has to be done to implement that, i wouldnt say it is easy. If it was that easy, they would have already have done it.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
The problem imo is resources tho Amph - I mean realistically how many ppl do you think there are left at GOA who are still working on the english cluster?

I think the only possible solution we can hope for is that the Frontiers get clustered and then change to a single language (most likely german) for the frontiers but stay as default language in all other zones. That's ofc if GOA ever finally decide to actually pull their fingers outta their asses and actually do anything at all or even give us some news or an update on what Requiel was talking about months ago.

Sadly my faith in GOA is at an all time low - their support and lack of information to THEIR customers imo just beggar's belief :(

C

Carss

I think your best bet is to ask mythic about charecter transfers to US from EU and state you are willing to pay money. If enough people do this they might take notice and do somthing about it as they are working on charecter transfer accross servers for the US apparently which may involve a fee.

Would have to be a migration to a specific cluster to give good action at EU times and not having UK people spread out accross all the US server.

Shadowss

Banned
I asked roaken about clustering us with another cluster because our one is dying.

And his response was We are looking into the possibilites of another cluster

Along those lines i cant remember exactly =D he defo said possibilities =D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
that would mean though that language will be german, like they did with glastonbury, I'm personally willing to sacrifice english for better population, but I think that many ppl will quit cause of german language barriers.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
that would mean though that language will be german, like they did with glastonbury, I'm personally willing to sacrifice english for better population, but I think that many ppl will quit cause of german language barriers.

Yep and I think that's what's stopping GOA atm to implent this kind of cluster as they will lose a percentage of income.
They could be looking into making a multi-language client I guess as then everyone would be happy as you can see all NPC's and quests and eveything you want in the language you choose so if they could make such a client I think it would be the best for everyone.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Problem GoA dont have the people to be able to program that sort of client so I think that would have to come from mythic no?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Goa wont do anything, not at this stage...what would be the point?

They should have done something 6 months - a year ago, around the time they lied that they were working on something. give it up lads

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Goa wont do anything, not at this stage...what would be the point?

They should have done something 6 months - a year ago, around the time they lied that they were working on something. give it up lads

I think they're trying to get the dual-language-thing working, that is, old pve-zones of dyvet will stay in english - rest in german. But - now too much time has passed. Just cluster and convert the whole thing to german. That will save loads of accounts from stopping to subscribe. And even bring in old ones that has stopped playing.

/j

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
Havent the spanish server been asking to be clustered with dyvet for like forever aswell, and are now down to like 20 ppl online on primetime. Yet no fix from GOA.

I presume it wont be any difference for us.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Players' suggestions to the problem: Give char transfer to US or cluster with US.
GoA's solutions to the problem: Blah, blah, blah, blah.

My conclusion: GoA doesn't care and leaves a sinking boat (see Requiel & Xalim).

Septina

Part of the furniture
Players' suggestions to the problem: Give char transfer to US or cluster with US.
GoA's solutions to the problem: Blah, blah, blah, blah.

My conclusion: GoA doesn't care and leaves a sinking boat (see Requiel & Xalim).

Crap, i actually agree with Manisch. :(

Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom :eek2:

C

Carss

I dont see why they dont cluster the spanish and italian servers with dyvet and make them english, they could do a poll on the players on the server to see if they want it which would undoubtably be a yes. Could drag some of the old players back from there and bring more active players to dyvet, win win for everyone.

Cant understand why they havnt done it if they have done it with classic..... stupid.

and yeh manisch even understands...... and GOA cant?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with Manisch, Sept and Brite - whats the world coming to when everyone seems to use common sense OTHER than damn GOA :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Even rats have the smarts to leave a sinking ship :(

Think ill get me coat :eek:

not_vintervargen

Fledgling Freddie
imagine if they had started working on a language-selectable client a year ago, and they now could cluster the whole EU. i mean, äh, useless fucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom