Cluster.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
starting to think freddyshouse are slower than goa in clustering ;|

Poag

m00?
Although i'm not a daoc mod i can see what they are planning...i think they are just waiting on the nod now before they can apply the new setup too the forum.

I would poke Jup but i'm not at work today :( [donno why i did a unhappy face...holiday!!]

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
They said they would do something on the weekend post-clustering.

Now they're taking the goa-attitude and not updating us with additional information, and post-poning datelines.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
knob-off cockjockies - we're on it... arranging with Deebs to get a DB backup, hopefully this weekend, then I'll make the changes.... never know, my finger might slip onto the huge 'Ban Ame' key while I'm at it :D

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Except that its a button, not a key

Why did my postcount get reset btw, just for saying I'm not one of Freddys Beloved? Are you trying to create a Monarchy or something, where if I say that I'm against Freddyshouse I get locked up?

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ame said:
Except that its a button, not a key

Why did my postcount get reset btw, just for saying I'm not one of Freddys Beloved? Are you trying to create a Monarchy or something, where if I say that I'm against Freddyshouse I get locked up?

No - it was for mod baiting via the 'report post' function.:twak:

Edit: And maybe I have a custom keyboard with that 'key' on it? :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Why make a custom keyboard with that key on it, when I've only been banned once in my existance on my forum? And I wasn't banned by you iirc.

And how mod baiting and the post count is related amazes me. Would you care to explain? Surely a punishment should be related to the crime - for example asking for rep points (which I didn't directly do as its always the persons choice if they want to give rep points) results in the rep point being reset.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ame said:
And how mod baiting and the post count is related amazes me. Would you care to explain? Surely a punishment should be related to the crime - for example asking for rep points (which I didn't directly do as its always the persons choice if they want to give rep points) results in the rep point being reset.

You got your rep count reset for rep-whoring, then you bitched about it by reporting my post about it with the words "Hes too gay to be true, tbh.".

Would you rather I just banned you straight off? If I did that then I'd likely get harrassed by your e-peen mates for picking on you just because 'you called me gay'. So no, I took a different course of action and reset your post count on a rough guess (which seems to be well-founded) that it would piss you off as much as having your rep count reset. Thanks for being so fucking predictable :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not pissed off. I just love arguing with people. And I don't have any e-peen friends. I doubt anyone would actually care if I was banned. I wouldn't at least.

And maybe next time a warning would have been more effective then just sanctioning after a first time offence. How was I to know that asking for rep points was a bad thing, since after all its the other user to decide if they want to give you a rep point, and perhaps even asking will have put them off it if they intended to in the first place.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Chilly said:
reset post count? you cant even view post count?

True, but it affects the cheap and nasty guys' title. Not like us 'we'll contribute a small amount for the well-being of the forums' folks, Chilly, me ol' mucker :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
True, but it affects the cheap and nasty guys' title. Not like us 'we'll contribute a small amount for the well-being of the forums' folks, Chilly, me ol' mucker :p
Not everyone uses paypal, or has disposable income because they work. Some of us are still kids that scroung off our parents :D.

A

Aoln

It's a public forum you retard, you don't need to ask for someone's opinion.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Aoln said:

Owned.... Again...

Bad week for Ame.

First a rep reset, then being owned by a scout :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
Fine then.

Who asked for something other then mindless spam coming from you?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Owned.... Again...

Bad week for Ame.

First a rep reset, then being owned by a scout :p
Shuttap Bitch, now gibth msn address so I can spam nudge you.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Umm, so someone actually gives a fuck about post/rep count? what the fuck.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Which part of it made it sound like I cared?

A

Aoln

Ame said:
Fine then.

Who asked for something other then mindless spam coming from you?
You missed the point, you dont need to ask for anything, it's a public forum :(

And you're hardly one to talk about mindless spam :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom