Cluster-survey again!

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
GOA has published a new cluster-server, seems they are considering it and just want to verify that the community really wants cluster between Excal and Pryd.

Please, go in and vote once again!

http://daoc.goa.com/en/

/j

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Wholdar said:
Please, go in and vote once again!

Yes vote against it please!

Prydwen RvR has been plenty busy and we really don't need to get Clustered with Excal :<

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:
Yes vote against it please!

Prydwen RvR has been plenty busy and we really don't need to get Clustered with Excal :<

Actually, I think it´s because people that are hoping for clustering have reactivated and are playing and preparing for the clustring. I´m quite sure that quite many of the most active rvr´ers right now would not continue playing if the clustering didnt happen.

But that´s beside the point, the most important thing is that everyone actually votes. =)

/j

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Yep, thats correct. Most people that went active during the last month did so in expectation of clusters - if clusters are called off, rvr will be more dead than ever, cause all hope for future will be gone. People will either quit or move to the few medium pop servers that still exist (no high pop exist anymore). Anyway, seems it was a huge majority in favour last vote, so looks good :)

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
vote.jpg

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
I have activated my accs and will be playing if clustering happens, if not i just cba to play anymore

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
imo - vote NO

RvR will end up a grey zone where you play 2 realms in the same frontier. Where does your loyalty belong ??? Take "enemy" relics in the morning and take them back later - this will kill the game for sure. Clustering is ok where there are many servers, but we have only 2. I am pretty sure the vast majority will quit the game if it happends. Many players left US when they clustered there, even the fact they had like 14 servers clustered - again I say - we have only the two - let us keep them as they are.

- English -

Resident Freddy
plz cluster not enough GGs atm:(

i think prydwneers are scared of dieing to alb fgs :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
yes and americans run around in stygia rog, the game we play is very different to them. It can only be better to have more people to fight. Its silly some nights, roaming for ages to find nothing.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
yes and americans run around in stygia rog, the game we play is very different to them. It can only be better to have more people to fight. Its silly some nights, roaming for ages to find nothing.

I really really wonder what game you play .. where the fuck are you roaming in the North Sea?

We never go more then 5 minutes without a fight and most nights we're trying to stay away from "hotspots" cause we prefer NOT to be permazerged.

8 vs 8 is gonna be dead pretty soon when they cluster pryd and excal

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i voted no i play this as a game and i like playing on two realms when and if they cluster they will confine me two one because even one hour will be too long for me

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
voted yes , but i think some roleplayers are voting no :(

Good thing they dont really listen them as they know who pay this game subs mostly :worthy:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Shanaia said:
I really really wonder what game you play .. where the fuck are you roaming in the North Sea?

We never go more then 5 minutes without a fight and most nights we're trying to stay away from "hotspots" cause we prefer NOT to be permazerged.

depends what sort of rvr you like, there are very few FG's running about on excal atm, mostly tower forces and zergs, the more 8v8 guilds on the one "server" the better, anyone can see that (from an 8v8 perspective) the zergers will still be able to have thier epic battles, the tower humpers will still be able to hump thier towers, the 8v8'ers will still be able to 8v8, except there will be far more action for everyone. Will be nice to be able to play vs some of the pryd guilds too.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
f**king kikos voting no tbh, if you vote yes, it will be rvr in ALL frigging zones, not just 10fg's between beno and berk, not strange it get alot of ppl when everyone are playing in one zone out of 300 avaible(example).

i know for sure myself and _many_ others will cancel subs and go other games since the game wont have any feature at all if no cluster, as its allready VERY old game it cant hold out for ever, only a cluster can save it some more year(s).

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
To all the doom mongers:

Yes, it's nice to be able to play different realms. But it's also nice to play on an active server. Both Prydwen and Excal are low population servers atm. For the newcomes, it will be much better to start on a flourishing server with a lot of different communities and variety of guilds and players. Most people that start, pick a realm and play it anyway. I don't think they are gonna go "Hm, now I can't play another realm later - no point then".

If you want to try other realms you can buy a new account or play on a foreign server.

vintervargen

Banned
mm, maybe if RvR is good - clustering will bring both more fg guilds, and also more keep/tower action, the need to try out other realms will fade huh?

Gamah

Banned
Or maybe there will be 100fgs between beno and berks.

VOTE NO OR I'LL KILL THE RABBIT!

Gamah

Banned
Leathas said:
voted no
i dont want prydwen players in rvr scene on exc.

Because we would take you to school :D

actully vote yes, i wanna take these excalinubs to the school of prydwen.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Voted yes. Wanna prove that Prydwen GG's > Excalibur GG's! ¬.¬

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
Voted yes. Wanna prove that Prydwen GG's > Excalibur GG's! ¬.¬
Exactly! DO IT !! I know where you live :worthy: Voted yes also :cheers:

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Wholdar said:
Actually, I think it´s because people that are hoping for clustering have reactivated and are playing and preparing for the clustring. I´m quite sure that quite many of the most active rvr´ers right now would not continue playing if the clustering didnt happen.

But that´s beside the point, the most important thing is that everyone actually votes. =)

/j

We that play in the maelstrom group are "prepering" for the cluster, its alot talking aboute how to manage to take down some of the good groups frome exc and stuff like that.
And if they dont cluster ithink alot of the players that plays in that group to day will stop to play daoc, and ithink alot of other peaoples in the other group and in the other realms think the same if no cluster = no point to play any more.
When you get to a level whit your group wen you can kill anything, its not the same thing any more. So if this cluster can give some more good alb/hib groups out it give us in the maelstrom group some more problems to solve and thats whats keeps me playing, to have that strugle and to solve the problems we see in the enemy group and find a way to kill them =)

So give me cluster so i can have my problems whit the groups from exc and probably all NEW groups that can be made thx to a cluster.

ooo and sorry if my eng sucks to mutch =)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Voted yes seeing as the current Prydwen RvR sucks and imo clustering can revive the current RvR scene alot and there will also be more MLs as you can go on both Excal and Prydwen ML raids etc.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
500-800ish ppl primetime is an active server for some wierd ppl

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Because we would take you to school :D

actully vote yes, i wanna take these excalinubs to the school of prydwen.
yes,funny little one.
roflcopter.gif

Zede

Part of the furniture
Shanaia said:

yer 8 vs 8 is dead, thats why AoD moved to Lyonesse to play.

go figure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom