cluster delayed after pryd crashes

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
was probs on pryd yesterday apparently so until pryd is fixed properly.. planned cluster for today has been delayed. bugger..

still it gives the kids less time to do last minute homework and not play eh? :)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
lol they cant put a stick in a shit without ruining bouth.. Starting to wonder if they are getting payed by the hourhs.. Freaking retards they must be.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Thats another few weeks alb will have the relics to farm us.

We really need to take them back tbh.

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
excalibur's population was 1550 last night while I logged.horray for the cluster.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i think the cluster will be good, but it will be bad too

grps get more fights.

soloers get more steamrolled

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
I wish people would stop using the "they get reset next week" excuse and help take them back. If i remember correctly they were getting reset almost 4 weeks ago and yet alb still has the relics doing stupid amounts of damage.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Libertine said:
I wish people would stop using the "they get reset next week" excuse and help take them back. If i remember correctly they were getting reset almost 4 weeks ago and yet alb still has the relics doing stupid amounts of damage.

i might be wrong but im pretty sure they where taken after last patch and tbh ive been in quite a few attempted relics retakes but always got out zerged.

karpathus

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
was probs on pryd yesterday apparently so until pryd is fixed properly.. planned cluster for today has been delayed. bugger..

still it gives the kids less time to do last minute homework and not play eh? :)

Must be the Excalibur Alb GM's that keep causing problems on Prydwen, only to delay the inevitable.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Think ill just play battlefield2 or wow untill they fix this fucking issues..
Btw did you know why Goa are called the amazing goa? Becouse they are fucking amazing!

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Taking the relic's with the current population is most likley only possible if u do a an alarm clock raid, and only when schools and colleges go back.

Added to that the be'loved instant rp rubbish that means we have only half our keeps at any given time, means most people are waiting for cluster, hoping it will set things right.

I only hope there is some serious penalty added to a realm that dose not have all/most of its keeps. Maybe a % loss of rps based on the number lost, seen as the whole purpose of this situation is for personal goal of rp. Could be the only way to make the leetist instant rp lovers rethink their tactics and fight for the keeps and not let them pass into enemy hands.

I personally cba to rvr while this current state of affairs continues, and tbh maybe as protest all those who are against this instant rp thing do the same and let the leetist get steam rollered with lack of any support at all by the realm. If all the keeps end up in enemy hands so be it, maybe then GOA will interviene and sort this trend out. I know this may sound harsh but for the sake of a few personal RR goals the realm is sacrificed, not what I rember the game been advertised as when I joined. I know people will disagree but thats just how I feel now.

Its nice to see some decent players take the helm and attempt to take keeps back and the relics however. Just a shame you have others letting them fall back into enemy hands for their higher rate of rp gain, its an insult to your efforts.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I wish I hadn't respeced to 14 bow just before this insta RvR thing
So hard to leech with crappy bow dmg
Dosn't stop me trying though ;)

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
Think ill just play battlefield2 or wow untill they fix this fucking issues..
Btw did you know why Goa are called the amazing goa? Becouse they are fucking amazing!

No didnt know.. But it sounds right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom