Cluster day cock-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, everytime GOA do something major, something gets broken. I'm not a pessimist, just a realist :)

I'm betting the cluster goes tits-up and both servers remain down for a week while the hamster figures out how to run on two wheels at once.

What do you think will go wrong this time? Or will GOA finally implement a major change with nothing going pete tong?

[Just for fun, no flame fests please]

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
im guessing they make bugs in the game making certain classes being able to instakill anyone they aim at ... oh .. a few patches too late i think

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Havent they clustered 2 french (or german? dont remember tbh) servers already?

Anyone knows if it went smooth?
If so there is little reason to expect it to go otherwise with Excawen (or, what shall we call the cluster?:p )

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
why do divorce take a few years? to make sure the lawyers keep there income..
everyone take care of hes own. maybe that ;)

Nyssa

Fledgling Freddie
joap said:
If so there is little reason to expect it to go otherwise with Excawen (or, what shall we call the cluster?:p )

Prydalibur imo ^^

Himse

FH is my second home
i bet it will be up on time.

no seriously i do :)

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
They will accidentally delete character databases for both servers and the backup gets corrupted.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
they cluster us with ze germans by mistake :D
lmao :D
Tbh, if they screw up like real bad, im outta here. Can only hope the servers will come up faster then they did last time..

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I would prefer to be clustered with the germans rather than them twats on excalibur :p

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
I'm actually betting it goes right this time. This was supposed to happen months(?) ago now but with the Prydwen problems it was delayed - however I'm sure they were quietly working on the things needed to cluster in the mean time.

So yeah, I bet it's up on time...and only something odd like /releasing will port you to the enemy capital city or something :p

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
in a way, if it crashed and chars got screwed beyond repair then theyd have to give free chars..

3 x rr5 chars, ml10, and free picks in artis/items, and a amount of plat to each acc :p

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Eleasias said:
They will accidentally delete character databases for both servers and the backup gets corrupted.

agree with that...and i bet they forget to refund the rest of the players that are missing there stuff on chars and say someting like "but we have alrdy refund all players and now we are gonna cluster all servers instead to get 1 high population" :O

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
just check homepage and there is 420+ ppl online on camlan and all of them live in uk...so now we know what ppl plays camlan :O

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
DocWolfe said:
I would prefer to be clustered with the germans rather than them twats on excalibur :p
And both pryd and excal players would rather you stayed on Camlann with all the other children.

I think they will merge the realms rather than the zones, so no one has anyone to fight and Jordheim comes to life again with the sound of crafting.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
joap said:
Havent they clustered 2 french (or german? dont remember tbh) servers already?

Anyone knows if it went smooth?

EP-een cluster

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
ffs - don't even need something to go wrong for you lot to whine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom