Closed my account even tho they billed me 6 times in 2 weeks

C

Carean Black

How the fuck and why have they done this ?? Billed me for 72 euro in 2 weeks time.. tho.. my 2 accounts are closed???????
And yeh i have -on my credit card.. so fuck goa/wanadoo or who ever is in charge of the billing... and yeh.. cant get on rightnow or mail them.. somehow my mails dosnt get to them..

L

legot

That`ll teach you to close an account :(

if i were you i'd contact your credit card and tell them not to give Goa any more of your money before its seven times in two weeks..

A

Aoln

Surely you can take people to court for such things? :/

B

Brunore

Originally posted by Aoln
Surely you can take people to court for such things? :/

Do it, they have taken money without your authorisation.

Thats norteh.

C

Carean Black

Anyone know what e-mail i should mail to them.. cuz my rightnow dosnt seem to work.. I did write my login name in the "have you forgot your password" thingie.. and they sent me a new?? rightnow pass.... eeh.. so i have about 3 different pass´s now.. one for the game.. one sub.. and one rightnow? tho the rightnow pass dosnt work either.. getting really annoyed atm.. i have mailed to support@camelot-europe.com

S

Solarius

Long shot, but try putting your Game login and Password to Rightnow. For some reason that works for one of my accounts (though the other only seems to work with my Subs login/Game pword :confused: )

J

Jiggs

its very very very simple.

dont call/email goa/rightnow, dont let those incompentent morons handle anything

simply contact your credit card company and explain what has happened, they can easily query and cancel the payment, and also give goa a load of shit :D

its a good lesson for life: dont waste your time dealing with idiots, just go right to the route of the problem and fuck them up :D

C

Carean Black

thx all for responds..

btw They emailed me back with a link so sum shit i dont understand.. they really suck.. calling my credit card company tomorrow.... :/

N

-Nxs-

Ill let you know how I get on too

Have two accounts here at home, brothers and mine - both cancelled this week as were moving to FFXI

I'll be keeping a close eye on my CC's at the start of next month, if there are any problems ill be right onto the CC companies, ive got a printscreen dump of both accounts showing they are set to not autorenew.

T

tris-

well i mailed goa about it and they said sorry all transactions are final or some shit which seems to mean they can take money without consent or something. it happend to me too btw.

O

old.Jable

tell your bank or CC company. because you are not actually persent at the time of the card being used (cardholder not present is the term) your bank will cancel payment returning the money to yourselves.

if you dont want to pay GOA anymore, you can always put a block on the account.

C

Cyfr

I had one on my CC, I thought it was some random thing, if I get it again i'll be sueing those french bastards :)

Y

Yuffy

sue them for every penny they have!

leave them enough to keep the servers up tho :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom