Closed beta testers please help

burg

Fledgling Freddie
Do we have different passwords to which we log on the website and ingame with? I don't remember it was ages ago I played closed beta.

I keep getting you have exceded maximum tries to log in please contact customer support to retrive password when trying to log on the client.

Thanks for any help I can get,
Burg

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
burg - game and website passwords were the same, however you might not be able to login to war-europe with that login anymore as it's a new system (that and it's hammered which doesn't help ;))

If you were in closed beta all you have to do is wait till the servers are up then login to the game as normal.

burg

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the help. :)

I managed to log in on the website with the closed beta account, although no forum access anymore and I could if I wanted to put in the product key.

Edit; This is the error I get when trying to log on the client;
Patch error!
You have exceeded the maximum number of login attempts for this session. If you have forgotten your password, please contact customer support for assistance.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
seems to be working for me now... at least it's not kicked me out immediately

Redflower

Fledgling Freddie
I keep trying to log on to the game with my CB user name and password (just checking, whether or not anything's happening), says not authenticated. If I enter that same user name/password on the webbie I get an error 300 but my nickname appears, which means I'm logged in after all. Weird.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
My CB details allow me to run the patcher which just halts at the "retrieving manifest.." bit.

burg

Fledgling Freddie
My patcher seems to have stopped at 40% :/

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for the help. :)

I managed to log in on the website with the closed beta account, although no forum access anymore and I could if I wanted to put in the product key.

Edit; This is the error I get when trying to log on the client;
Patch error!
You have exceeded the maximum number of login attempts for this session. If you have forgotten your password, please contact customer support for assistance.

I got the same message before, but it works fine now.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I'm patching now but very slowly. 505KB total in 10 minutes :(

Redflower

Fledgling Freddie
Jeez something is happening at last, 196MB patch incoming at moderate speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom