Clone server Tor Anroc

fordy1

Fledgling Freddie
Hi! I am new in the game and I joined the Tor Anroc server and now I cant find any threads about it. Are there any guilds? Events? There are so few people in this server! Feels like the world pop died. Anyone going to join?

bighairydemon

Fledgling Freddie
A couple of us have moved from Eight peaks as the q times got too much.

Scenarios seem to pop about once every hour and tier1/ tier 2 rvr is dead. But i have found a few groups doing PQ's and it has seemed a bit busier over the weekend.

I just love how I can get home from work and start playing straight away rather than waiting an hour +

Also I'm looking for a decent active guild if anyone knows of one.

rynnor

Rockhound
Hi! I am new in the game and I joined the Tor Anroc server and now I cant find any threads about it. Are there any guilds? Events? There are so few people in this server! Feels like the world pop died. Anyone going to join?

Heh - a server forum will be added soon :)

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
if any high levels that made the switch from karak 8peaks to tor anroc want to trade gold between servers, give me a pm and we can work something out, i stayed on 8peaks so dont need any gold on tor anroc

edit : im on order

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Haha, trying to score some free gold Foadon? :p

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Also need a server forum for World's Edge Mountain - Or am I the only one playing there? :D

Give more POP on that server - no senarios for like 3 days now !

T

Tagar

I hope a lot of you do come over to our server. It sure could use you.

Tier 1 is very active, with a lot of new toons. But it gets worse at tier 2, tier 3 is still a ghost town.

Order control all of the tier 2+3 keeps. Made possible by my guild, sledgehammer hired arms. Destro are getting their asses handed to them on a daily basis.

So if you are looking to move onto order, give us a look.

TAE

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom