Clock. Addictive to "watch" (hehe)

O

old.Dillinja

Oh so very strange...

/me goes back to pondering why Tohtori finds an animated clock thingy addictive.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
/me goes back to pondering why Tohtori finds an animated clock thingy addictive.

Don't..please don't..you might realise why and then you'd be like Johnsson... please don't dillinja...please!

O

old.Tohtori

Lol who or what is 'Johnsson'?

I'll never teeeelll.....no seriously, he was a guy in my sniper unit who went on a quest to find out why i kept shooting carrotfields for fun. HE never...i mean...-never- was the same again. HE was a damn good soldier but after he came back, he didn't act like a normal human, just stared at the wall, clutching his rifle, saying almost exactly by the minute: "Nibblewibble"

Don't go there dillinja, please, noone has survived it.

O

old.Dillinja

But I'm already like that... In the time it took me to write this post I said 'nibblewibble' at least 60 times. (I'm holding a plastic rifle I found in the loft)#

P/S Who are you to say who's normal and who isn't. Yes, I did see the post about the rabbit on the other thread.

O

old.Tohtori

He's gone...he's gone...not again oh gods above not again!!

Why must people find out? Whyyy!?!

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
He's gone...he's gone...not again oh gods above not again!!

Why must people find out? Whyyy!?!

This just proves my above point even moreso.

O

old.Tohtori

This just proves my above point even moreso.

What point? That i'm a bit loonie? A bit loonilie? (harhar) That i don't necessarily have all my marbles in one basket? That i have an army of marbles scouting the world in small baskets? What?

O

old.Tohtori

You had the point to prove didn't you? Didn't you?! Now prove the point! What point and where is it? Come on, i know you got the point so where is it? I don't have all day here! WHere is that freaking point?!! I need it...marbles...ah..marbles back with more info...hmm... 5 house from the right...yes..yes...go and get my point! Go to dillinja and get my point to me!

O

old.Dillinja

Logging off now, I must set about locking all of the doors and windows to stop the evil marbles... If I'm not back within 24 hours pronounce me dead. Death by marbles.

O

old.Tohtori

*grins*

Well, you're expecting me to reply ain't you? Ha! Well i'm not going to! Umm...

I did.

Well. I'm not replying, you're just imagining things! Yes! You're having a daydream of me making a reply to your post.

MArbles...go..Marble madness! Marble eating pipe! Noooo! tommy!

I don't have a marble named tommy...do i? I don't? Ok. Nevermind that then. Where was i...oh here. Right. Well. Word. Another word. Oh it was two words, well, things happen. Shit? Yes that too. Ok i think i'll go now. But where? There? Ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom