Client change

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
So I'm going US. Sucks to lose my toons but the server is dead. However, I don't want to have to pay for the clients themselves again, I've got 2 accounts with GOA and before I figured out you can run 2 accounts with one set of clients I bought a second set. (Yeah I know I'm thick).

Now since Mythic has a mailto: link for support questions and I never could figure out how to setup outlook I sent the email from my email address. I got an email straight after saying delivery failure for blah and blah reason. I didn't make a mistake typing their address as I copied and pasted.

So I'm asking on here. I've seen severl posts where they say you can change your client from GOA to Mythic by doing something to the update file. Is this true and if so what exactly do I do?

Thanks.

Scrinthe

Loyal Freddie
So I'm asking on here. I've seen severl posts where they say you can change your client from GOA to Mythic by doing something to the update file. Is this true and if so what exactly do I do?

Thanks.

You will still need US keys or download from mythic the expansions to the 14 day trial.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
So I'm going US. Sucks to lose my toons but the server is dead. However, I don't want to have to pay for the clients themselves again, I've got 2 accounts with GOA and before I figured out you can run 2 accounts with one set of clients I bought a second set. (Yeah I know I'm thick).

Now since Mythic has a mailto: link for support questions and I never could figure out how to setup outlook I sent the email from my email address. I got an email straight after saying delivery failure for blah and blah reason. I didn't make a mistake typing their address as I copied and pasted.

Thanks.

DAOCportal is your friend :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Just change the text in the update.dat file,

buy some keys

make acct

hey presto you play US.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
the change in update.dat don't work anymore, atleast not US->EU

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
the change in update.dat don't work anymore, at least not US->EU

thats because GOA do not like people moving from the US to EU it might make the population better and they might have to spend some money

:m00:

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Right Here!

Also, as a note - today they phased out the ToA client there so you cant update that anymore and if you can your wasting time as it wont connect to the game. unless your using the ToA through Catacombs engine which is still supported!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom