Cleric temp stats!

Arilinn

Loyal Freddie
This any good for rejuv cleric? I dont wanna show items as I think i've suceeded well with this template. It contains EoY and BoZ btw.
too low hits? Maybe, yeah. But with the DR hits I think I can live with 40 less hits in template :)

Config Report

Stats

Str: 0 Int: 0 Hits: 160
Con: 75 Pie: 101 Power: 0
Dex: 101 Cha: 0
Qui: 0 Emp: 0

Resists

Body: 26 Energy: 0 Crush: 26
Cold: 24 Matter: 24 Thrust: 25
Heat: 24 Spirit: 26 (5) Slash: 26

Skills

Focus

Cap Increases

26 Dex

26 Pie

25 Power

Other Bonuses

8 Spell Range Bonus

24 Healing Bonus

10 Casting Speed Bonus

54 Power Percentage Bonus

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Arilinn said:
This any good for rejuv cleric? I dont wanna show items as I think i've suceeded well with this template. It contains EoY and BoZ btw.
too low hits? Maybe, yeah. But with the DR hits I think I can live with 40 less hits in template :)

Config Report

Stats

Str: 0 Int: 0 Hits: 160
Con: 75 Pie: 101 Power: 0
Dex: 101 Cha: 0
Qui: 0 Emp: 0

Resists

Body: 26 Energy: 0 Crush: 26
Cold: 24 Matter: 24 Thrust: 25
Heat: 24 Spirit: 26 (5) Slash: 26

Skills

Focus

Cap Increases

26 Dex

26 Pie

25 Power

Other Bonuses

8 Spell Range Bonus

24 Healing Bonus

10 Casting Speed Bonus

54 Power Percentage Bonus

Well then why post ? :p we cant make a fair evaluation of the template without seeing items, e.g. as you're a cleric u would be better off lowering con and bumping hits, as you get a greater overall hits total (not being a tank u get less hits per con point). However without seeing the items i dont know if any con comes from SC parts or all from items.

Judging from those stats alone i would say ye hits maybe too low cos u have 75 con and could probably switch some stuff around to get better hp. Misses buff bonus which i guess isn't so bad if u dont mind switching items around in find, but it makes it a hell of alot faster and more efficient if i u do have it. Furthermore if EoY and BoZ r the only artis in it you need to look at working some more in, JS for sure. maybe zahur/cs for aura and even a croc tear ring or kalares/eternal plant.

Your resists r pretty good and have 101 dex+pie so thats all good.. post more info bout template tho imo :/

Arilinn

Loyal Freddie
Kerith said:
Well then why post ? :p we cant make a fair evaluation of the template without seeing items, e.g. as you're a cleric u would be better off lowering con and bumping hits, as you get a greater overall hits total (not being a tank u get less hits per con point). However without seeing the items i dont know if any con comes from SC parts or all from items.

Judging from those stats alone i would say ye hits maybe too low cos u have 75 con and could probably switch some stuff around to get better hp. Misses buff bonus which i guess isn't so bad if u dont mind switching items around in find, but it makes it a hell of alot faster and more efficient if i u do have it. Furthermore if EoY and BoZ r the only artis in it you need to look at working some more in, JS for sure. maybe zahur/cs for aura and even a croc tear ring or kalares/eternal plant.

Your resists r pretty good and have 101 dex+pie so thats all good.. post more info bout template tho imo :/

No JS :( and I dont need the auras as Im going to rvr with 5 casters (everyone with CS). Ye those two artis are the only one im going to use. To get full buffbonus I would have to gimp my resists which I dont want to, I would probably have to gimp my powerpool aswell. I guess I will have to switch items in rvr while buffing, But I have done it before and it's no big deal imo.

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
If those are the only 2 artis init then id think about changing it and squeezing more in. CB would be a great start as for any template, and like said JS and other things that give power will also help.

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
EP or if that dosent fit, Kalares are good neckys for extra power. Croc tear ring is a greate (and the only way) to get you over the top on resists, its a must have imo.

On a side note, I hope you havent included the ML2.10 chestpiece. You will get tired of looking at the ugleh crab fast.

Edit:

The best cleric items imo are:
Eirene's Chestpiece (Conversion),
Cleric Dextera Mace (MCL2 charge),
Eternal Plant (60% pow/hp/end),
Egg of Youth (aoe rezz/Cure RS),
Jacina's Sash (Arcane Siphon),
Crocodile Tear Ring (Conversion/+3 to all resists min.),
Bracelet of Zo'arkat (summon/Bedazzled) and
Ceremonial Bracer (Mezz- Stun feedback).

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Arilinn said:
No JS :( and I dont need the auras as Im going to rvr with 5 casters (everyone with CS). Ye those two artis are the only one im going to use. To get full buffbonus I would have to gimp my resists which I dont want to, I would probably have to gimp my powerpool aswell. I guess I will have to switch items in rvr while buffing, But I have done it before and it's no big deal imo.

well there are certain resists you will very rarely need in rvr. allowing you to neglect them and boost other attributes of the template, they include:
matter (warlock + dots)
energy (hib pbae)
spirit (mid pbae)
heat (chanters/mentalists - 50% debuff + 10% pierce means you're gonna lose the majority of the resist neway)

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Kerith said:
energy (hib pbae)
And Runey's bolts, DD's and Snare spell's.
Imo you need Energy capped.

I can understand gimping matter and spirit. If your in trouble, maybe even heat.

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
Arilinn said:

to get full buff bonus u switch items around when buffing not keep them on :twak:

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
MesS° said:
And Runey's bolts, DD's and Snare spell's.
Imo you need Energy capped.

I can understand gimping matter and spirit. If your in trouble, maybe even heat.

bolt = no prob as im wearing chain and have spec AF

and the runie DD that does energy dmg is in runecarving line, which is where he gets his resist debuffs. i dont see why u would use a 3s 176dd (ruecarving base dd - energy dmg) without debuff when you can do 2.6s 179dd (darkness base dd-cold dmg) with cold debuff

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Kerith said:
bolt = no prob as im wearing chain and have spec AF

and the runie DD that does energy dmg is in runecarving line, which is where he gets his resist debuffs. i dont see why u would use a 3s 176dd (ruecarving base dd - energy dmg) without debuff when you can do 2.6s 179dd (darkness base dd-cold dmg) with cold debuff
Valid points, noted. :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I am gonna have to go with Mess on the artifacts. Those who are absolutely a must for me is :

Bracer of Zo
CB
Sash
EoY
Croc Ring

those who are neat, and deffonately worth gimping something for is :

Plant
Eirenes
Cloudsong

That is just my oppinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom